Some mean emailer

• Hi all

As I was reading my emails I came accross some nasy email's comming from this user:
    jejking@gmail.com
    All what happened was that he was like insulting me with my sickness and such he seemed to be a friend but after some discussion I had withhim about ATi and NVIDIA cards he went offensive on me and started going wild, so I was like close the convo and not talk with him and now he's like attack me via mail.

All I'd like to ask is how can I block people from Gmail?

Such beings are just making me worried.

He wrote me this:

In Dutch:

Schuif het op je autisme of niet maar je gedraagt je als een pain in the ass. Hoe oud ben je nou? In plaats van dat je meteen gooit met woorden als fanboy, op de man speelt en meer van dat soort onzin, stick to the facts. Verdiep jezelf eens in het nieuws. Zolang je die ongenuanceerde bek van je niet kan houden (dus: don't feed the troll) of zolang je niet weet waar je het over hebt, blijf dan maar weg uit m'n lijst. Je mag er best in maar dan moet je wel normaal doen. It's up to you.

In English:

Shove it to your A-Autism Handycap or not, je are behaving like a Pain in the ass, how old are you? Instead you throw words around like "fanboy"and playing around like the man and more of such nonsense, stick to the facts.

[This guy was being more like boss over me and shoving clueless facts at me haha he never showed me any fact but his own opinions heh and now he aiming at my autism? interesting]

As long that you can not shut your uninnocent gob [Don't feel the troll] or you do not know what you are talking about, stay away from my list. You are aloud in but you have to act normal, it's up to you.

[As if having a normal conversation aka convo about VGA cards is not normal then he goes offensive and writes such terryfying mails and also spots with my handycap, that's stupid he never could not even post his facts as that goes]

Anyways just another rat on the itnernet I just like to block this guy for good, just if I wish how.

• I'm not a gmail user, as I'm using my own mailserver, so I don't know the details, but as far as I've heard, you should be able to define simple filter rules, that e.g. delete all mails coming in with a specified FROM field in their header. I'm afraid I can't help any more than that, I'd say just dig through gmails webinterface and look for the filter rules.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700 (defekt)

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be!

• I'm not a gmail user, as I'm using my own mailserver, so I don't know the details, but as far as I've heard, you should be able to define simple filter rules, that e.g. delete all mails coming in with a specified FROM field in their header. I'm afraid I can't help any more than that, I'd say just dig through gmails webinterface and look for the filter rules.

oke thx peaole I found a way to blovk him thx for the help.

@ Grindhavok, well be happy you don't know this guy ;) I am a serious guy anyways he used to eb soemoen I helped alot and now he treated me like as if I'd be some threat to him rofl anyways you don't understand, he used to be a n honest friend but I dunno what got to him.

This thing is @ least I know who my allies are VA = Life I can tell you that ;)