RX Vega...anyone?

• Great news everyone <3

Next week I buy one of these :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1DhFvLIZd8

a Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Limited Edition, expect alot of nice high quality pphoto's
    I am also seeking the best 5K 27"Monitor that has 10Bit color support.
    My goal is to use this for my Boeing 747 phoot's that I make for Boeing 747 reviews thoughout the EU :)
    And why this Vega? because Vega 64 is one of the coolest GPU''s I seen from AMD so yeah just want this to play my games but also just for the haves and great 5K support :)

• Hey all :)

Here's my new Vega board :)

Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 PCI-E 8GB 2048 Bit HBM2
    &
    Sapphire Nitro AMD Radeon RX 580 Special Edition 8GB 256Bit GDDR5
    With some retro ATi's just for the picture, I named it Radeon Generations :)

Here some pics of Witcher 3 I made with it:

This is probably my best pic I made so far..AMD Crimson Skies, yeah fitting.

What a lovely day for a hang'n xD

Just slayed a Cockatrice here it was a lvl 99, I was only lvl 56 xD

Yeah I got skills... what ya gonna do about it? :topmodel: xD

Primal Carnage Extinction also looks great on Vega <3

That Derpy Volcano Rexie posed for me hah xD

This game runs butter smooth as well with max details @ 1920x1200x32, my card's temp is 50c max, the fans don't even spin only if the temp exceeds 50C! This card is truly amazing and dead silent. It's Sapphire Vapor-X Chamber with i's 12 Copper heatpipes and all of those aluminum fins do a great job by keeping it cool even with the highest quality settings in any game out there., my TYR's airflow also help it keep it's temps down, every little bit tends to do it's job quite well, the Anti sag L-Bracket was of no need to card is firmly placed, and it's power cords also avoid it from sagging down, thanks to the case design for the PSU being up tops instead of below :)

Hereby I would love to thank Karl Knaller from x-3dfx for helping me out, as I bought this card via him in Germany for 650 Eur incl shipping instead of 850 Eur incl shipping from NL, so yeah well worth it then :)