Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Mittwoch, 8. April 2009, 20:14

Forenbeitrag von: »Obi-Wan Kenobi«

Voodoo 5-6000 kaputt?

@ Hutzeputz Are you sure the VGA card is defective, if you have a safe as reliable motherboard like the EPoX EP-8K3A+ test it in there, it could be that your Tyan Tiger 760MPX gives unstable AGP 3.3 voltages... this can kill the V6K slowly without the user knowing over a long period of time...

Mittwoch, 8. April 2009, 20:11

Welche ATi Grafikkarten habt ihr so? ehemals Welkes ATi Grafik Karte haben sie allen!

Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 3850 AGP 512MB 256Bit GDDR3 Rev.A1 0802 [/img] [url=http://www.3dfx.ch/gallery/d/30299-1/3850+AGP+Railto+Chip+View.JPG] ATi The Superior Graphics Vendor, DX10.1 + OpenGL 3.0 support thx to Cat 9.2 and up and that on the good ole AGP bus, always a welcome thing to have

Mittwoch, 8. April 2009, 16:26

der link des tages

Mittwoch, 8. April 2009, 16:13

Just like a pack of wolves.

Do what must be done comrade, that remains your opinion and never mine, I call it easy thinking. One thing; please do remove my V5K + V6K lists , since you said that I have no meaning here, these are my creations so I prefer you to remove them. The World V5K List + The Entire Research The World V6K List

Mittwoch, 8. April 2009, 08:17

Just like a pack of wolves.

Hi all as to me deepest dissapointment that there is a true problem here, thus I am leaving just to make it better for the others. I dunno how the heck Exxe placed his post between the old ones here: Some people change as like I did as well. As what on earth is he talking about me in an odd lang I hardly use??? Exxe if you talk about me tell it in a lang I can read, this is humiliating me a lot and this is one of the many reasons I am exitting this 3dfx hype!! Just the Humiliations! Terrible! Do...

Dienstag, 7. April 2009, 18:21

Some people change as like I did as well.

it were the frustrations from within and yes they did get out of hand as it seemed, what has happened should not of had to end this way, my apologies for that, hereby I shall leave every 3dfx forum aside it's not making things better for all of us, to exile I go for now. @ Chosen_One please don't involve yourself into something you don't have the slightest idea of what it's about, it has been settled this topic can be locked by all means.

Dienstag, 7. April 2009, 16:54

Zitat von »osckhar« Zitat @ TM30 I am fine to some certain point but people change as I did as well, so did osckhar as by the way he thinks of me heh not much true as what he wrote in is post script.... Obi, If you want I can talk so everybody will know the true. I can explain them what you promised me. So, please dont talk about me. Thanks, Oscar. As a keeper of the cards I decide to whom I sell them since everyone deserves a chance, since you have 3 5000's already there are others that deserv...

Dienstag, 7. April 2009, 14:04

no not Murfi heh not the Black Hole again haha just some guy from Germany

Dienstag, 7. April 2009, 13:23

Good news his that all the cards have been reserved to a good friend, some one that does understand me, keep his name anonymous I will, just for the ones that were willing to know how it all proceeded. @ Hutzeputz Do what must be done, understandable at one point, but not at the other.

Dienstag, 7. April 2009, 01:35

exactly flight Simming is my freedom from out this world but yeaps no regrets at all really everything is going as planned

Montag, 6. April 2009, 23:07

about my previous thread.

@ TM30 I am fine to some certain point but people change as I did as well, so did osckhar as by the way he thinks of me heh not much true as what he wrote in is post script.... @ Hutzeputz Yes I know that I am banned from the marketplace, the url was only placed to show people that I am serious this time as I did already sell one of my cards as not regretting it that is all nothing more and nothing less. Anyways the topic was more that I am leaving this 3dfx hype as it has become for my doing wh...

Montag, 6. April 2009, 17:38

Hi all. People change when getting older and yes I must conclude the same has occurred with me, my interest for 3dfx has fallen away, though I do have a 5500 PCI & 5500 PCI Mac for support when that is needed. As some may have seen, I have been selling some 3dfx gear over here: http://www.voodoo3dfx.com/Foro_V6k/viewtopic.php?p=1978#1978 It seems that the interest of 3dfx has left me fully and getting rid of the cards is one way of dealing with it, rich I certainly am not and money is extremely ...

Samstag, 4. April 2009, 03:43

Foto thread

Samstag, 4. April 2009, 01:12

EVGA Geforce 8800 Ultra SC + XFX 9800 GX2 XXX CUDA & OC Test Bed.

well some flight simmers that have aDual 2384 they have outperformed an i7 Xtreme 975 @ 4.2Ghz with Flight Sim X stand alone this is because FSX loves the Opteron's Hyper Transport links and it's 64 Bit technology, well I'm like seeing is believing but on the other hand FSX prefers real cores that HT, so Think it's CPU power will be fenominal just on that behalf but okay Hyper Pi is a good too to really put our mega systems to a neat stress test right it's made for Fligfht Simulator X mainly so ...

Freitag, 3. April 2009, 23:36

hehe kein problemo's comeraden! I have been waiting along time for Operation Sahnghai and yes the time has truely come One thing, CPU Bottlenecks heh what are they ? Oh ja der main graffikkarte ist einer XFX HD 4870 X2 , aber die GeForce 9800 GX2 und 8800 Ultra muss ich gebrauchen fur diesere experiment mit der Shanghai setup si si Seniores! Oh the motherboard looks like this, just to give you a better idea on how she looks like Just ordered it today with the ram once the itmes have arrived, man...

Freitag, 3. April 2009, 17:33

got some news this experiment will take place in my new system: Dual AMD Opteron Shanghai 2382 8x 2600Mhz, 8x 512KB L2 , 2x 6MB L3 Super-Micro H8DAE-2, NForce 3600 Professional Dual Socket F [1207] 4x 4GB DDR2-800 CL6 ECC Reg Kingston 2x Western Digital 500GB RE3 SATA II HDD's in Raid 0 Win Vista Business 64 + SP1 latest Force ware drivers Yeah Dual Quads this time, stay tuned.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2009, 17:07

1. April - Conficker

http://www.i4u.com/article2620.html echt he

Dienstag, 31. März 2009, 15:56

der link des tages

Here's an idea on what happened to the many after the China Syndrome @ Chernobyl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvAJ_u3Q0Hw this clip give a good image on how it is now even near the reactor the Radiation meter counts 500+ rads... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TNR0U_kB6k...feature=related There is still enough radiation to wipe out the entire EU... just hoping this isn't true but on the other hand, even such things can be imaginable at times. Here the true story of the battle of Chernobyl: ht...

Montag, 30. März 2009, 02:04

Der Hardware Foto Thread, ehemals Der "Hardware mal ganz nah" Thread

Well here's something different for a change Matrox Millennium G400 MAX AGP 32MB 128Bit SGR Martorx Parhelia 512 PH128 AGP 128MB 256Bit DDR Matrox Millennium P650 Parhelia-LX AGP 64MB 128Bit DDR

Sonntag, 29. März 2009, 01:55

the 8800 Ultra isn;t that loud at all really alot less more noise than that 9800 GX2 at full load, the weight of the 8800 Ultra is very light as well, since it has an Aluminum cooler and not a copper one hehe