Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Donnerstag, 17. August 2017, 17:12

Forenbeitrag von: »Gold Leader«

Ryzen von AMD anyone?

IF it's a Dual 16 Core or 32 core Epyc system the Intel setup will be crushed hehe Best motherboard to use for now is the Supermicro H11DSi-NT, this one: https://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/motherb…0/H11DSi-NT.cfm Well that would be my choice, there are more options here tho, if wanting a different layout: https://www.supermicro.com/products/nfo/AMD_SP3.cfm?pg=MOBO TYAN, Gigabyte, MSI & ASUS will also be making Dual socket SP3 boards, they are just not available as of yet. Then I am like, wh...

Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 17:59

RX Vega...anyone?

I still hope for a Matrox Parhelia II It would be awesome to have Matrox back in the gaming market Parhelia is quite good a shame many underestimated it so badly We really need a 3rd player and even a 4th would also be more than welcome, but then again even if that would happen they too can offer their offerings for the same high prices, it's just the expensive world we live in. The only good that will do is offer us more choices than just AMD Radeons or NVIDIA GeForce's. So I guess we can consi...

Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 16:55

RX Vega...anyone?

Like with most New ly released GPU's Vega like many others from the past it just needs time to adjust it's self with the drivers so it gets more optimized, we saw a similar thing with the HD 2900XT 1024MB 512Bit GDDR4, many underestimated this card, but once it hd fully mature drivers it even managed to outperform the HD 3870 in many ways sometimes to even by 25%. Vega like HD 2900 XT like Fuury X and like GTX 1080 and many other cards they all needed time to adjust, even so I always did find th...

Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 15:27

Ryzen von AMD anyone?

Zitat von »GrandAdmiralThrawn« Also grade beim Clocken und "Extrem"kühlen usw. fand ich den POST Code schon super. Vor allem kannte ich die Codes mit der Zeit schnell auswendig, so war eine Fehlerquelle doch blitzschnell gefunden. Fand's aber auch im Normalbetrieb ganz sinnvoll. @Gold Leader: Absolutely right! Man I would love to see how a Dual AMD EPYC 7601 does over Intel's similar priced Xeon Offerings, I bet we will get a similar image lmao Now I could ask my friend dave_graham at 2CPU.com ...

Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 10:37

Ryzen von AMD anyone?

Just love how Ryzen Threadripper destroys Intel's 1000 USD offering in all directions when it comes to productivity workloads https://www.techspot.com/review/1465-amd…920x/page2.html Looks like we have a true Core i9 killer, finally something great for AMD's CPU's they really needed this

Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 10:35

Stealth 2001 - My i850 Renovation Project & Sveta SMP 2003 - My i860 Fun Project!

Nice work there man that Thermaltake Indigo Orb is amazing you'll love it, mine still works likea charm as well Although I find it strange seeing someone I know using the same Computer name I use for my workstation from 2009 rofl it reads rather weird lel

Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 08:29

RX Vega...anyone?

Well I have proven factually with screenshots from my end on what I get when using Radeons, as being 100% disabled buying a VGA card isn't something I enjoy doing to be honest. Especially when I keep getting crappy rendered images, when I Pay 400 + Euro for a GPU I want it to do everything without hassles, the R9 290X was 483 Euros the RX 480 was 280 Euro's and here's the worst the 290X died exactly 4 days after the warranty the RX 480 had fan issues my RMA was NOT accepted I had to sell the blo...

Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 07:21

RX Vega...anyone?

It's not much faster than a GTX 1080 FE, my EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 11GBps would be about on par with the best Vega 64 the water cooled one most probably. Plus with the GTX 1080 FTW2 I have now It will give me far better game optimization and better drivers, thus I am staying away from Radeons for some time; That all because I am a loved Fallout 3 / New Vegas & 4 player, Radeons have given me nothing but Graphical issues, not even one AMD driver release can solve. Here an example I had with my RX 480...

Montag, 31. Juli 2017, 17:03

Post All Your BarsWF x64 / BarsWF x64 CUDA CLient Test Results Here Please!

Zitat von »GrandAdmiralThrawn« Und trotz der wahnwitzigen CPU ist eine einzelne GTX 580 immer noch (knapp) schneller, wenn man deine 1070er Mal aus dem Spiel ließe. Edit: Ah, der E5-2679 v4 is ziemlich genau auf GTX 480 Level seh ich grade.. GTX 480 is slightly faster my GTX 480 does 1584, but still it's clsot to that of a GTX 480, quite impressive, 20 Xeon Cores compared to 480 Fermi Cores for that part

Samstag, 29. Juli 2017, 20:40

Descent Underground needs new players :D

No need to be disappointed when a game is not even finished, it takes time a lot of it for a game to be completed, DU is not even completed yet they did Multiplayer first because 99% of all games are Multiplayer orientated, if you see through that reason you will understand why they focused on a stable multiplayer basis over just single player. Their Dev team isn't as large as most Triple A games out there, they did everything ona tight budget, so far they have only impressed me over everyone el...

Samstag, 29. Juli 2017, 20:20

This game is highly underrated I been playing this game with other old Descent friends of mine, and we have been having major fun as Survival & Cooperate War modes go, most people on Steam just played it once maybe a few times and then made their misjudgements, imo DU is better than Descent 33 and that is already a major leap forward. Singleplayer is less important than multiplayer they actually made the right move tbh. Singleplayer is being worked on, it's only been around for just over one yea...

Samstag, 29. Juli 2017, 19:57

Hey all! As one of the Alpha Backers of Descent Underground from Descendent Studio's; Hereby I make an announcement to call out some more friends & people to join me with this game, it's a 6DoF FPS game that requires Team Cooperation and Team Support to succeed as it's Survival, Team Anarchy & Cooperate War game modes go, they are to me the best game modes, but there are also many other modes as well. Descent Underground has a Free Demo that includes all game modes and maps with one of the many ...

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2017, 02:21

Something new for a change Collecting Aircraft Models.

Here it is then Well here it is as it arrived earlier this morning on my door step Boeing 747-409 China Airlines "Jimmy - Love & Hug Livery" Reg. 18203 Scale : 1:200 JC Wings This model wasn't a cheap one , but if you want the best you pay the biggest amount of coin. It's consisted of polished diecast metal and some plastic parts the tired are of real rubber and you have the options to display with landing gear or without same with or without stand, the stand is made of wood and has a metal rod ...

Sonntag, 23. Juli 2017, 00:13

Stealth 2001 - My i850 Renovation Project & Sveta SMP 2003 - My i860 Fun Project!

Zitat von »MadYoshi« Zitat von »Gold Leader« you need coolers for Socket 603/604 not LGA 771. But grats on this find, you'll love them 3Ghz Gallies hah got two myself There is no problem, Sockel 423, 603, 604 and 771 have the some mounting system and hole spacing. Sockel 423 = 38,10 * 81,28 mm Sockel 603 = 38,10 * 81,28 mm Sockel 604 = 38,10 * 81,28 mm Sockel 771 = 38,10 * 81,28 mm Aah alright didn't know that more of an AMD user normally, so I thought different socket means different cooler le...

Samstag, 22. Juli 2017, 16:43

you need coolers for Socket 603/604 not LGA 771. But grats on this find, you'll love them 3Ghz Gallies hah got two myself

Freitag, 21. Juli 2017, 00:58

Hay nice man almost the same mobo I am using with 2x 3Ghz XeonMP Gallatins Love it man!!!!!! I have the Supermicro P4DCE+II only diff is the VRM Heatsink and that can help bringing down VRM temps, not much different than that part though. Here's my board So how ya find that board man? it would be nice if you can grab a pair of VERAX Polargate Copper coolers, they keep my two 3Ghz XeonMP's @ 44 a 46C max load

Dienstag, 18. Juli 2017, 14:05

Zitat von »GrandAdmiralThrawn« Just one correction, because there is still some confusion about this: The Intel 82860 memory controller hub will not work with 8×1GiB of RAM. The maximum supported memory configuration per module is 256Mbit × 16 devices, making it 4096Mbit or 512MiB per module. The 82860 will not work with 512Mbit devices (don't even exist afaik) nor with 32 devices per module. Hence, [4GiB per system] (pg. 12). The only platform that works with 1GiB RDRAM modules is the 64-bit H...

Montag, 17. Juli 2017, 20:00

Been looking around found this thread at hardwareluxx.de, some very cool Dual XeonMP 3Ghz HT Gallatins on some Iwill DF-400-SN's and a MSI Clone of that board: https://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f2…ml#post23187460 Here the system from Chris-AMD-Freak a Dual XeonMP 3Ghz HT Gallatin on an Iwill DF-400 SN: Here the Iwill DF-400 SN motherboard: And here it's memory riser card named Iwill MEC8: And here the system from A-Tom , also featuring a Dual XeonMP 3Ghz HT Gallatin but with a MSI MS-...

Samstag, 8. Juli 2017, 20:41

Update für das Aalchemy-Rising System....

Zitat von »Löschzwerg« Meine Info hierzu: Zitat Gold: can it run at a 66Mhz PCI bus @ 32Bit PCI mode? Gold: since a 5500 PCI can I wonder if an AA5 can as well Hank Semenec: nah it ws changed to support 8 chips in a expensive way Hank Semenec: no 66mhz Gold: ah oke Hank Semenec: the onboard PCI bus is not routed nice Gold: HB1-SE33 it has then Gold: unless this HiNT has a similar purpose Hank Semenec: se66, but the signal integrity is shot Gold: oke Hank Semenec: I have made improvements to the...

Samstag, 8. Juli 2017, 00:52

Voodoo5 oder Matrox Parhelia

Well you could do both Parhelia AGP x8 256MB + 3dfx Voodoo5 5500 PCI/PCI Mac 64MB Best of both worlds then