Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 24. Februar 2018, 16:04

Forenbeitrag von: »Gold Leader«

A Greet from Bad Fredeburg, Germany <3

when I woke up I was like wtf happen toooo meeehz leeel

Freitag, 23. Februar 2018, 23:53

A Greet from Bad Fredeburg, Germany <3

Hey all :sunglasses: It's been ages I been here, just popping in for a greet topic from the Warsteiner area of Germany, in Bad Fredeburg Met many cool people here at the hotel, had great night with everyone with live music as well mainly German Schlager Music Monday I goo back home but tomorrow we have a German Carnival day oh boy this is gonna be awesome :heart: Hereby All is going great here with you Dino collectors Rock on und viel spass !!! PN me for the address DD bottle of German Rose'when...

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2017, 06:00

Turns 41, gets a B747-400 from a flight I never forgot <3

Well here she is then in all her glory :cool: ----------------------------------------------- Boeing 747-4H6 Malaysia Airlines "1990's Livery" 9M-MHL "Kuala Lumpur" "Visit Malaysia '94" Scale: 1:200 J-Fox Models ----------------------------------------------- Here some pics of the box and it's contents: Interesting that this box shows a KLM 95 Year edition on it This is what it's like after opening the box; Everything is neatly packed as it should be: And here the aircraft its self on the stand ...

Montag, 11. Dezember 2017, 02:07

der link des tages

This guy nails every accent!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPAr3RpHugM

Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017, 14:00

Zitat von »GrandAdmiralThrawn« That's one nice story from better days. All I remember was being allowed into a cockpit as a kid, but that's it really. Your experience seems to have been much more awesome! Yeah you bet man one to to remember as if it all happened yesterday really.

Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017, 05:09

Zitat von »Kaitou« Happy Birthday! Nice story and not a long read! (Thank you so much for holding back on "internet traffic eating" photos, as I have very limited bandwidth these days, only 1.5GB for the whole month ) Malaysia is a very interesting Destination. Maybe I get to see it someday too. Thanks doooh <3 and yaaaas it's okay, love VA and not a place I'd want to lose for some pictures Malaysia is humid and hot,Edmundoab lives there and during summer this year it was 38C with a Relative Hu...

Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017, 00:59

Hey all Thanks to my parents they gifted me my birthday gift today, even that my birthday is on December 08 tomorrow, I turn 41 years old aaaaaa rip So I could order this Malaysia Airlines Boeing 747-4H6 - 9M-MHL "Kuala Lumpur" from J-Fox Models @ 1:200 in diecast metal :cool: https://www.aviationmegastore.com/?actio&hellip;info&art=129618 My 12th Queen of the Skies best gift ever this aircraft has many memories since my parents and I are ex-passengers of it. The flight was more that a good memo...

Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017, 13:46

Seltene Hardware eBay-Links

Not something you see a lot these days: HIS Ati Radeon HD 3850 ICEQ3 Turbo AGP 512MB 256Bit GDDR3 aka the world's fastest AGP graphics card, got one myself and it's amazing https://www.ebay.ie/itm/HIS-ATI-Radeon-H&hellip;ZkAAOSwdx1aGm5C

Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2017, 22:50

Nvidia Geforece 7950gx2 - Diskussions- und Benchmarkthread

Nice stuff there man this thread makes me wanna use my two EVGA GTX 295 Red Editions in Quad SLI again.. thanks for the memories

Montag, 4. Dezember 2017, 19:56

Stealth 2001 - My i850 Renovation Project & Sveta SMP 2003 - My i860 Fun Project!

Hey all Today I upgraded my Dual Intel XeonMP 3Ghz HT Gallatin Retro Workstation with the world's most powerful AGP graphics card. Hereby I upgraded its ASUS V9999 GT Deluxe AGP 256MB GDDR3 with a HIS ATi Radeon HD 3850 ICEQ3 Turbo AGP 512MB 256Bit GDDR3 With this upgrade, games run way better now with FSAA x8 & AF 16 Settings incombination wit HDR ( High Dynamic Range) Enabled. The Image Quality is also lots better all thanks to much improved 2D & 3D Filters which Radeons have in advance over G...

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 23:35

Redid my posts completely

Hey VA'ers Well due to your low bandwidth issues and all I reposted everything and made my thumbnails @ 400x300px all pics are also in jpeg format, I hope this helps <3 The Quantum3D Obsidian2 X24 Obtained!! Meet The Fastest Voodoo2 Ever Made! Got the S3 Savage 2000 AGP with Quantum3D Obsidian2 X-24 back in the system It seems after cleaning the system from old driver files and reinstalling this setup, games runs without issues and stutters now Overall,the Quantum3D Obsidian2 X-24 is my faved 3d...

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 17:48

Quantum3D/3Dfx "Mercury Rising" mit Aalchemy8164 und WaKü

Nice going there with that Quantum3D Aalchemy 8264SB Alliance 2000 Cool to see you got it up and running again Does FSAA x8 mode also work with 30Bit per pixel? Hank Semenec told me this once when it comes to a Quantum3D Aalchemy 8464 DB setup: "Hank Semenec says: if you could feed the chips FSAA x64 could be done " So yeah I was like.. well dayum!

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 17:16

3dfx Grafikkartenbilder thread

Zitat von »feinripp« Grats with this card btw I look forward to a review of this card versus the not only a V4 4500PCI but a V3 200 PCI due to the clockspeed of 143Mhz like that of a V3 2000 Also interesting how you managed to make the seller ship to Germany aka Outside USA rofl, even he mentioned it in his listen that he would not ship outside USA, a stupid term imo, since shipping is always paid by the buyer anyways. I can ask around at x-3dfx for ya if you need help for finding drivers of th...

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 17:08

RX Vega...anyone?

Zitat von »Voodoo_Freak« Gestern kam meine HIS Vega 64 an. Bis jetzt bin ich zufrieden. Der Lieferumfang (NICHTS! Nur zwei Stromadapter) ist für eine 650 EUR Karte ein Frechheit. Interessant finde ich die stümperhafte Netzteilempfehlung: Oh dear no Windows 8/8.1 support? since the packaging reads Windows 7&10 haha Hmm it looks like they forgot something there Whaps! But anyways as Vega 64 goes well I found out that my Supermicro H8DG6-F has Native XDMA 3-Way CFX Support thanks to my friend drch...

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 16:59

The Quantum3D Obsidian2 X24 Obtained!! Meet The Fastest Voodoo2 Ever Made! 8)

Zitat von »Kaitou« Thank you Hmm it's okay and understandable, I wish Germany would change that tho, I mean it's like 2017 even it feels as if it's like 2002 for you guys.:X Damn I wish for better connections for you lot in the future. a friend of mine in Rotterdam has a 400Mbit DSL2 line 400MBit up/downI would die for that my connection is decent but it's not great either. 60Mbit Download and 6Mbit upload good for 7.6MB per sec DL & 640KB per sec UL. As I live on an island the pices here for f...

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 14:14

Zitat von »Kaitou« Zitat von »Gold Leader« Hmm they load lightning fast for me even that my connection isn't the fastest and the greatest, 60Mbit download / 6 Mbit upload, yet i do have a wired connection. The reason why I used png was for the best compression and image quality. Jpegs would show more banding and a far more unclear image. Being an image quality nerd, png's bring out the screenshots in the best ways possible. And that is why I didn't use them. being 2017 I would expect no one hav...

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 13:31

Maybe a Voodoo3 due it's greater vram buffer of 16MB over 8MB+4MB as the V2 goes. Unless it needs 32 Bit Rendering they you will have to stick witha Voodoo4 or 5. I personally never tried it myself since I am very bad on getting such mods to work rip

Mittwoch, 29. November 2017, 01:51

Avenger M99, my 3dfx V3 Retro build from 1998 /1999

Hey All Well I got the 3dfx Voodoo3 3500C TV-Out AGP 16MB Rev.A 2799 back in the system and I plan to play more games with this card The Quantum3D Obsidian2 X-24 was fun that for sure but this is sooo much faster ad the image quality is also improving, a well known aspect when it comes to Voodoo3 boards alike. yet I did find out that Voodoo3 3500 doesn't like using HSR ak Hidden Shader Removal, this made my games crash every 10 to 20 minutes of game time, with it disabled all such issues are gon...

Dienstag, 28. November 2017, 17:31

Zitat von »CryptonNite« Thanks a lot Yeah anytime I think the X-24 is my faved 3dfx card alongside the V3 3500TV AGP 16MB EUR It's one I am still looking for with box as well and everything that goes with it. Just not for the insane prices they are going at ebay rofl p.s if my avatar isn't accepted I can change it, it's just that I needed something super derpy

Dienstag, 28. November 2017, 17:23

There fixed em, all are jpegs, with my traditional style I used thumbs of 640x480 to the full size pics all is jpeg now, took me some time but no matter. got a new avatar btw a friend of mine made it lal Anyways if it works fine now lemmie, know can always change it if that is needed.