3dfx eBay-Links - Die Diskussion

• And he is gone.

Still here, registration is just too easy with just a few clicks. I am honored/flattered by the mod who thinks they can just drop the ban hammer and think it will stick. There are a lot of IP addresses and email addresses in the world....

• I'm not surprised you could not afford it if you tried. xD

Shall I feel honored you created an account just to give me some trolling? :)

Don't flatter yourself... I don't even recognize your username you must be new. Whenever I sell something 3dfx related (rare these days) I visit this forum to see if there are still people talking smack and it appears you were the immature one still doing so. I couldn't leave it unacknowledged :D I don't approve of my previous behavior and am apologetic for it, I was quite immature many years ago.

Oh noooo ;( the great chosen one didn't recognize my username :( Suddenly my whole wimpy existence lost it's meaning by one cruel moment of time.... :D Hey, feel free to ask prices as high as any possible :) as in return I am free to amuse myself about your greedy hunt for gullible guys buying it. But as you might didn't notice I did respond to your post as I was mistaken you with someone else, so don't take yourself too important rather like you said don't flatter yourself 8o Furthermore I am afraid you are the only one who believes that your immature years are gone...

• There is a fake Voodoo5 6000 Rev.A2 2600 on ebay I am thinking it's one of @ketfri8002's cards heh.

Okay off topic or not I am not caring enough for that right now.

@Rottentreats

Can you please leave this place alone for once?

You have nothing to seek here, and pestering the people here won't make you any better.

The only one being immature is you, for constantly pelting this forum and harassing these people.

It's best you leave it behind and leave these people be and move along, unless you seem to be lonely and only can feed on a on others by grieving them..

That is all I am seeing here.

--------------------------------------------------------

Also I am asking for DerBiber to stop spamming and amusing me for such low minded thoughts, for thing I'd never do here, I really have no time for such acts :rolleyes:

Got nothing to prove? don't assume it, say nothing keep it to yourself thanks and leave me alone, I say it kindly now, but I will be less kind next time, I will simply report you for harassment.

And besides I would never come here to harass people, most people did not do me wrong here, I also been a member of VA for far too long to even reach such low levels of maturity.
    --------------------------------------------------------

What I have been doing is being very busy with my own communities that are not even connected to VA and that is going just fine, plus they are drama free as well.

Cheers!:)

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (18. Februar 2019 um 11:26)

• Der Anbieter hat auf meine Anfrage geantwortet. Die S/N ist unkenntlich, weil er anonym bleiben will.

Joa...ich kratze dann mal die Fahrgestellnummer von meinem 300 SL. Der Anonymität wegen und so...

• Ich verstehe diese Spinnereien nicht?

Wir reden hier nicht von Millionenschweren Geschäftsmodellen oder Firmenanteile, sondern von einem Produkt was gebraucht mit ca. 3500€ gehandelt wird. Was soll dieser Blödsinn? Wenn ich mein Haus verkaufen möchte, werde ich anstatt einer Besichtigung nur ein zensiertes Video hochladen? Oder eine Probefahrt meines Autos erst nach dem Kauf anbieten.

• that seller on ebay gives the perfect wrong example to where 3dfx collecting is leading... they don't see it for the hardware it is but as a piece of fuck'n platinum or something...
    I call that seller the cunt of capitalism and that is just mildly said..

Such people I will never help left alone any buyer that pay such a large amount for such a card won't get my aid either, at x-3dfx we disgust such actions.
    Just an other disappointment for all serious 3dfx card collectors alike.

• Good news I found out the seller of this card at x-3dfx I have muted the member named Erik J.A., after they messaged me and asked me if they should close the auction the auction is closed so that is the good side, but the downside is that well lets hope no one else tries out such insane amounts even for 5 or 9K USD for a Voodoo5 6000 Rev.A 3700 the fact is the value of the Voodoo5 6000 Rev.A 3700 could get influenced from this act of insanity.

After this post I will get in contact with the owner of VA and send the evidence to him so none of you here at VA will have to deal with such situations.

But the good news the Auction has been disabled! so i did manage something today :topmodel:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/3dfx-Voodo…&orig_cvip=true
    In the end I will always find out such types :saint:

Greetings Obi Wan Kenobi,
    Admin of x-3dfx community @ Facebook.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (11. März 2019 um 21:08)