3dfx eBay-Links - Die Diskussion

• Warum wird bei dem Verkauf einer solchen Karte fast immer ein Drama vom Verkäufer gemacht?

Verstehe ich auch nicht. Soviel Gedöns um eine im Grunde genommen lahme Karte. Wenn man sich mal Artikel über die V5 6000 von damals ansieht macht selbst eine olle GeForce2 GTS mit 32MB in den meisten Games von damals die Voodoo nass. Gibt zwar ein paar Titel wo es anders ist, aber, mein Gott.......

Letztendlich muss das jeder selber wissen ob man an solche „Angebote“ ran geht.

Permanent aufgebaut:
    A7V133, Athlon 1,4GHz, 512MB, GeForce3 Ti200 128MB, SB Live! X-Gamer
    Für die LAN:
    TUSL2-C, PIII-S 1,4GHz, 512MB, GeForce2 GTS 32MB, 2x Monster II 12M, SB Live!
    TUSL2-C, PIII-S 1,4GHz, 512MB, GeForce2 GTS 32MB, 2x Monster II 12M, SB Live!
    CUSL2-C, PIII 933MHz, 512MB, G400 Max 32MB AGP, 2x 3D Blaster Voodoo² 12MB, SB Live!
    CUSL2-C, PIII 933MHz, 512MB, G400 Max 32MB AGP, 2x Monster II 8MB, SB Live!

• The seller keeps relisting his auctions, Even I posted all of that n my own threads here:

Voodooalert.de:
    Please Mass Report this Fraudulent V5 6000, 5500 sales, probably more..

3dfxzone.it:
    https://www.3dfxzone.it/enboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=32664

EVGA:
    https://forums.evga.com/Please-Mass-Re…53.aspx#2992109

2CPU.com:
    http://forums.2cpu.com/showthread.php?p=830991#post830991

x-3dfx:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/x3dfx/

Everyone has been reporting the auction as fraudulent sales, hereby hoping the actual owners of the photo's will take action there by making contact with ebay per phone to get this mess all sorted, you have all the evidence you need to take this weird out of business.

Peace.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (13. September 2019 um 01:00)

• Thank you so much for reporting ... I was so attracted by the idea of buying a voodoo 5 6000 that I had lost all the details ...:mauer:

However, I contacted the seller before reporting to ebay:

"Hi scarmuch239,

I would like to participate in the auction but I would ask for more detailed photos, please ... can you send them to me?

Which motherboard did you try on?

Do you have problems with artifacts or overheating?

Did you use it with an agp to pci riser?

Do all vsa of them work in sli?

Does the auxiliary power supply work perfectly?

I'm really interested because I'm so much that I look for a voodoo 5 6000.

Thank you and good day. "

He never answered me either at the first auction or at the second auction ...:adsh:

Thanks so much to everyone :respekt:

• He never replied to me either guess he was already shitting himself lmao, nobody fucks with the 3dfx community for that part :spitze:

Even though the most work I did was make those threads in 5 forums and the x-3dfx FB site, and I made sure we mass reported the bastard to get it over and done with, or it would not of worked, gladly I have a shite ton of contacts so it wasn't too hard in the end :)

And now, yea just glad it all game to good ends.

• He never replied to me either guess he was already shitting himself lmao, nobody fucks with the 3dfx community for that part :spitze:

Even though the most work I did was make those threads in 5 forums and the x-3dfx FB site, and I made sure we mass reported the bastard to get it over and done with, or it would not of worked, gladly I have a shite ton of contacts so it wasn't too hard in the end :)

And now, yea just glad it all game to good ends.

it was a nice dream ended badly ...:mauer:

But it could have ended worse! :steinigung:

;):P:D

• Yeah and I'm glad we all were able to prevent that for everyone really :)
    That was my purpse for making those threads and letting everyone I know and communities I am part of know of the matter at hand.

5 massive teams is always stronger than facing it off alone in the long run :)

IF you do seek a 6K I can look around but I can assure you it won't be cheap DM me for more info.

• Yeah and I'm glad we all were able to prevent that for everyone really :)
    That was my purpse for making those threads and letting everyone I know and communities I am part of know of the matter at hand.

5 massive teams is always stronger than facing it off alone in the long run :)

IF you do seek a 6K I can look around but I can assure you it won't be cheap DM me for more info.

I tried to contact you but you have the DMs blocked ...:adsh:;):)

• Nach Durchschau auf eBay Deutschland und USA scheint der durchschnittliche Verkaufspreis bei um die $200 bzw. auch 200€ zu liegen. Es gibt ein paar Ausreißer nach unten (Auktionen nicht genau angeschaut, Grund kenne ich jetzt also nicht) und nach oben, meist die Karten mit Schachtel und vollem Zubehör. Hohe Preise gibt's auch bei der PCI Version. Da gibt's weniger Beispiele, aber eine verkaufte PCI um $340 und eine um ca. 400€ in letzter Zeit.

Das scheinen so aktuell die Richtwerte zu sein.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• Was für ein Irrsinn für ein Standard Consumer Product,... wenn ich mir überlege das ich vor ein paar Jahren, ich glaube 2014, eine V5 5500 für 15.-€ erstanden habe und danach noch eine auf einem Flohmarkt für 5.-€.

Die ticken doch alle nicht mehr richtig... aber vielleicht liegt es auch an mir das mir diese Art gegen den Strich geht.

*Grummel*

• Habe ich zwar schon zahllose Male gesagt, aber da kann man sich nur wiederholen: Simple Sache von zu wenig Angebot und zu hoher Nachfrage.

Versuch Mal einen Rembrandt zu kaufen. Ist auch nur Leinwand und ein bissl Farbe, aber die Preisgestaltung dafür ist doch recht exzessiv. ;)

Wenns die 5500er wie Sand am Meer und hunderte aktive Auktionen gäbe, würd's wahrscheinlich anders aussehen.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

• Selbstverständlich - vielleicht bin da zu emotional.

So funktioniert der Markt - das ist mir schon klar. Ich hatte nur irgendwie das Gefühl, das dieser Preisanstieg sehr plötzlich gekommen ist.

Schade für die - die dieser 3dfx Virus erst jetzt packt.

- Backfire -

• Hatte da nicht jemand Mal eine ausführliche Statistik geführt, was die Preisentwicklungen anging? Ich bilde mir ein wir hatten da einen Thread, wo sich jemand recht viel Arbeit mit der Beobachtung der Auktionen und der Visualisierung der Daten gemacht hat...

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

• Nach Durchschau auf eBay Deutschland und USA scheint der durchschnittliche Verkaufspreis bei um die $200 bzw. auch 200€ zu liegen. Es gibt ein paar Ausreißer nach unten (Auktionen nicht genau angeschaut, Grund kenne ich jetzt also nicht) und nach oben, meist die Karten mit Schachtel und vollem Zubehör. Hohe Preise gibt's auch bei der PCI Version. Da gibt's weniger Beispiele, aber eine verkaufte PCI um $340 und eine um ca. 400€ in letzter Zeit.

Das scheinen so aktuell die Richtwerte zu sein.

hallo,

Ich bestätige, was Sie sagen, ich habe einen v5 5500 Mac Pci für fast 500 € im Auktionsmodus verkauft.

Angesichts des Mangels an Grafikkarten dieses Typs ist der Preis gestiegen.

• Hatte da nicht jemand Mal eine ausführliche Statistik geführt, was die Preisentwicklungen anging? Ich bilde mir ein wir hatten da einen Thread, wo sich jemand recht viel Arbeit mit der Beobachtung der Auktionen und der Visualisierung der Daten gemacht hat...

Hier ist er: Quartalsbericht 3dfx

Leider sind die Bilder extern verlinkt aber dennoch verfügbar.

Die Preissteigerung betrifft aber nicht nur die V5 5k5 sondern auch alle anderen 3dfx Karten. Des Weiteren sind allgemein die Preise für alte Hardware gestiegen. Ich würde hier von einem Hype sprechen, ausgelöst durch Social media.

Die Pixel beschleunigt, die Kanten gefixt, lang leben die Karten von 3dfx! :spitze:

• Nur mal so geschaut - V5 5500 werden für um die 350.-€ angeboten. Merken die noch was oder war meine Abstinenz für mich schädlich?

Hat jemand mal beobachtet ob die für diese Preise auch verkauft werden?

Ich bin erschrocken :huh:

Of course it's greatly overpriced, capitalists are the cause of that, age of the hardware is absolute bollocks imo, it's such greed at play and nothing else.
    Such prices have ruined the fun in collecting these cards and only the greedy cabbages remain. I am not one of them just for the heads up.

Capitalists need a major slap in the face for their garbage sales these days, sorry they just agitate me it seems.

• Capitalists need a major slap in the face for their garbage sales these days, sorry they just agitate me it seems.

I disagree. I can only understand people trying to make a profit off old hardware they have no emotional connection to.

The part I don't get is why anyone would spend that amount of money on such a card. Especially when the V5 5500 realistically isn't that great for contemporary games either. It's mostly a show piece.

The whole thing really is just a social media hype and as soon as that blows over there will be a wave of beige boxes with Voodoos in them being sold for little money because the owners (or their wives) don't want them in their living rooms any longer.^^