The World V6K List

• Maybe some don't know but I have returned and I will keep these lists up to date ;)

I have added Chosen_One to the lists also on the other 4 I made on the other sites and I have added razrx's late Voodoo Volts :)

I congratulate these two V6K's with their new items and Chosen_One I welcome you the the underground of 3dfx computing, welcome to the V6K family bud! :respekt::respekt::respekt::respekt:

Now I hope you will get your V6K running , maybe there is a way hehe :)

@ Exxe

One thing please don't use or copy my listing idea with your 3dfx Prototype list and if you are going to make something like that you will need to contact all the people that have a prototype, as some may not want to be listed, this is something I did to make mine, just a tip there.

my V6K list is 85% complete and the V5K list is as far as that goes 100% complete, all other 5K's were destroyed.

Please do no copy + paste my lists into yours, that would be the same as stealing my idea, which isn't really the idea ;)
    I am quite sure you have a creation of your own, good luck ;):topmodel:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Obi-Wan Kenobi (28. November 2008 um 03:41)

• This thread may be closed, making anew and better one!!!
    Please lcok or delete this thread a new and better one is being precessed..and the reason why these should be removed is because I can't edit them to add people...that is why I tried to make a new one before Exxe locked it out of the blue without letting me expalin why nor he even asked me or given me the chance, anyways I have written this lame action of his to a moderator.

hutzeputz:
    I do it... (wird dem wunsch dem thread zuschliesen entsprochen)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hutzeputz (12. Oktober 2009 um 00:37)