The World Voodoo5 5000 & 6000 Lists & Info.

• I am working on the list right now...
    Please tell me that your list is final now.... :wacko:
    It is confusing to translate something which changes every 24 hours 8|

• The list will be changing constantly anyway (or from time to time let's say), as new information is surfacing about the cards or some cards are sold to new owners etc.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• Unfortunately, no. During my tests I have tested quite some AGP2x boards (3.3V slots). Some would show No VGA beep, others were partially dangerous, like the P3C-E, which blew the HiNT Chip on my 3700-A like after half a year of use.

So, unfortunately, there is no general rule. It is best to stick with a board shown as compatible on the list. I believe Hank recommended the Epox 8K3A+, but Obi would have to confirm that as I don't clearly remember, I never used the AMD boards.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• I have to admit that I have a lack of information about V56k compatible mainboards. Am I right that the Rev.A 3700 works on every AGP2x Board?

Please read my motherboard list on page one, it has all the information you need to know, thx ;)

I am working on the list right now...
    Please tell me that your list is final now.... :wacko:
    It is confusing to translate something which changes every 24 hours 8|

My lists are never final, when there is a new discovery or a new person that needs to be added I will change the lists. ^^
    It's like how people do their gardens, maintaining a garden is unfinnished business :topmodel:

Anyways if there is a new person to be added, normally I will let you know

I only forgot the last time, heh because of the stress.

11 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (15. Oktober 2009 um 17:31)