Someone is stalking me it seems, need help :X

• Hi all,

It seems some strange person keeps trolling or spamming on my video's on my YT channel.

If possible, please flag and report this person
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/107340071333791511877/posts

He has been harassing me constantly, it seems that ignoring isn't working...I have no idea what his next move is, but now I am gonna seek a way to even close my google+ account as I never use it. I even set my video's so that no one can respond to them, I even plan on closing down my YT channel if this goes on, it's because I have no idea what to do to take on this problem, therefore this post here

• Many thanks everyone, all your help is much appreciated 8)

Even I thought about closing my Google+ account it seems it will also get rid of my YouTube channel that is linked to my Tylosaurus account heh, not that I'd find that so bad, as I have an other YT account, not knowing if this too will be deleted? :gadget: Just wondering.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (31. Januar 2014 um 12:07)

• What a stupid dumbass. Just ignore that faggot. Haters are erverywhere and this one doesn't even know some things about the Internet and security. Signing up something like Youtube and Google with the real name...

"Du bist und bleibst a Mensch und du kannst eben net deine menschlichkeit überwinden."

Dennis_50300

• Oh I got it solved no more |Google + no more You tube I deleted my accounts I am so fed up of such bad developed places, for me it's Facebook only and nothing else, it's the only place I have the settings I want only friends can see my posts, plain ideal.

• They are still there I re-enabled my account it seems all my video's are there, I just changed my account name and linked all video's as unlisted, so only I can link them to the people I want them to be shown at.\All the settings are on high securitymode I am gonna see how it all goes and if it is still shite, I will lock it down for good, Google+ sucks spiderballs, it never made YouTube any better for that matter.

• Not that Google has made anything any better actually. Unless you don't mind selling your soul for increased convenience. :rolleyes:

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"