Star Wars Rebels Season 03 Will Feature Grand Admiral Thrawn... Finally!

• Well, i thought that the guy in the new star wars rogue one trailer is also GAT in his superwhite uniform (@1:13min). But not blue skin nor red eyes. The behavior was so GAT like...but nowadays with CGI they would have given him red eyes in case.
    Good to see him finally, also his bodyguard Rukh? Was fucking scary to read those Zahn trilogy, best books of Star Wars.

• I'm here, just a lot of work as well at the moment, and I usually don't use the web at home that much during the week (too... much... Anime/VN consumption, on weekends too actually...), so that's why I hadn't spotted this thread yet! :)

Besides the Zahn trilogy (which is awesome, I only have the books in German though), I liked Thrawns' appearance in the game Tie Fighter the best I think. Interesting to see that todays' Lucasfilm would bring him onto the TV screen.

I have to admit, besides the recent movies, I haven't watched/played/read any Star Wars stuff in years now however, so I didn't even know about this series. ;) Still nice to see that the former Vice-, then Grand Admiral finally gets his spot in the Star Wars canon however! 8)

It seems the Lucas Arts productions/games don't actually count as "canon", only the Lucasfilm stuff...

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"