Diamond Monster 3D II Werte Kerko C35

• 'nabend zusammen!
    Ich falle mal mit der Tür ins Haus: Kennt jemand die Werte des Kerko C35 (links unten neben der linken TMU) einer Diamond MONSTER 3D II 8MB?

Zuletzt hatte ich etwas Pech, was die Suche nach einer intakten Voodoo2 angeht. Inzwischen habe ich die dritte Karte aufgetrieben, die 100% funktionierend beworben wurde, aber bei Besichtigung offensichtliche Defekte aufweist.
    Für 5€ habe ich sie dann aber mitgenommen, denn der Schaden wirkt überschaubar: Ein Kondensator ist durchgebrannt und hat die Platine leicht angesengt.
    Nach Entfernen sieht es so aus, als wäre das Brandloch nicht zu tief und die Leiterbahn noch komplett, wenn auch verbogen. Mit etwas Isolierlack und einem neuen Kerko könnte die Welt bald wieder in Ordnung sein.
    Leider ist der Kondensator komplett hin und lässt sich nicht mehr messen.
    Kann mir jemand mit den Werten aushelfen? =)

• It should be about 2.2uF (1206 package) according to my measurements from last year, the layer underneath C35 is the 5V plane btw so don't worry about damaging a small trace there.

Main 3Dfx rig: Athlon 64 4000+; MSI K8N Neo2; 1.5GB DDR 400Mhz; Geforce FX 5900XT; 2x Skywell Magic 3D II Plus 12MB (both all 110mhz EDO) :spitze: ; Win98SE

• Thank you very much for your answer. I hadn't checked the thread in about ten days so sorry for the late feedback.
    The rest of the pad came off while trying to glue it back in place ironically, but I managed to replace the capacitor by soldering a bit of wire to the trace and got the card working again. :)

• Nice to hear it is working again, you fixed it with a new capacitor and bare wire or just bare wire? Since C35 connects GND to +5V, thus a bare wire would create a short, just as a heads up.

Main 3Dfx rig: Athlon 64 4000+; MSI K8N Neo2; 1.5GB DDR 400Mhz; Geforce FX 5900XT; 2x Skywell Magic 3D II Plus 12MB (both all 110mhz EDO) :spitze: ; Win98SE

• Hi! No worries. I soldered a bit of wire (~5mm) to the trace thus replacing the loose pad and ensuring good electrical connection between the trace and the capacitor.
    Thank you for the warning though. I can see how my previous post may be a little misleading. :wacko: