A Greet from Saarland, Germany :)

• Hey all :)

Just wanted to pass on my summer vacation greetings from "Camping Siersburg" in Saarland Germany :D

Address: Zum Niedwehr 1, Inh. Bernhard Treinen, 66780 Rehlingen-Siersburg, Germany

28C - 32C Oiiiiyyyy :topmodel::spitze:

My parents and I been to Speyer & Sinsheim to the tech museums and I made well over 150 Photo's I will post them when my connection gets better Tupolev Tu-144D CCCP-77112, COncorde, Buran & Lufthansa B747-230B were the major highlights for me during this trip :)

I will try to post some photo's in this thread llater today if any of you are near to me feel free to pay me a visit :):thumbup:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (24. August 2017 um 18:05)

• First time I notice this thread :-|

My parents and I been to Speyer & Sinsheim to the tech museums and I made well over 150 Photo's

Very well used time :thumbup:
    I visited these museums too and time was always running out ;)

Some more interesting museums are the
    "Deutsches Museum München" (German Museum Munich),
    Bahnmuseum Nürnberg (German train Museum Nuremberg) although the second part in Halle (Saale) and perhaps
    Panzermuseum Munster (Tank museum Munster).

On my List for further Vacatians are the the Museums for Nature, the Art and the Military Museum in Vienna.

Hope, u enjoyed your trip to the maximum :thumbup:

• It was amazing probably the best prts of Germany I seen so far, sadly I had to return home 3 days later due to three different bladder infections... RIP vacation lel :topmodel:
    Once I get all the phto's sorted out I could make a topic here, Might post them in this topic I guess :)

• Oh men, you've been very near to the places where SK1 an i use to live.

Rehlingen-Siersburg, that's approx. 5 or 7 km from the town where i was born (-> Rammelfangen)

It's a very unique landscape, the river "Saar" (hence the name, Saar Land). And in Siersburg especially there's also an old castle,
    the "Siersburg" (-> Siers - Castle ) , but unfortunately it's more a ruin of a castle, nothing left but a tower and some walls.

The camping place lies beneath the little river "Nied" , it's called the Nied-Valley (->Nied-Tal)

Beautiful, very beautiful.

I have known this fact some days before (i was also on vacation) , i would have stopped by for visiting you and of course, to get to know you.

Hope you've passed some good days here in Saarland.
    It makes me very proud, honestly. This is great.

IBM ThinkpadX31 der kleine Pinguin für unterwegs
    2x AMD Opteron 246 (ehm. 244er) 4 GB RAM, Tyan K8W Tiger eine "Troye" Linux Workstation für den Power-User,Debian, 7 3.2.0-4 amd64
    Thinkpad 760ED, Win 3.11 für Unterwegs.
    achja: GA-7IXE4 Sockel A Board, Voodoo 5 5500. Die LAN Schlampe, eines Tages bekommt sie anständiges Zuhause.
    Gigabyte-G5AA, Matrox G450DualHead, AMD K6-2, Terratec EWS64XL (64MB RAM) - Keyboard MIDI Workstation

Nur ein Klassiker ist'n Klassiker. 3dfx und BMW

• Unfortunately I live in the opposite part of germany :/
    I hope you get well soon, that sounds very sad :(

Ye I am okay now got a heavy anti biotics I survived doh :topmodel:
    My parents plan on returning there someday so when I return there I will message SK1 and then any of you can see me in real life :spitze:
    You guys could show me around or we go Dinosaur hunting :topmodel:

• Sounds pretty good.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are any dinosaurs.

IBM ThinkpadX31 der kleine Pinguin für unterwegs
    2x AMD Opteron 246 (ehm. 244er) 4 GB RAM, Tyan K8W Tiger eine "Troye" Linux Workstation für den Power-User,Debian, 7 3.2.0-4 amd64
    Thinkpad 760ED, Win 3.11 für Unterwegs.
    achja: GA-7IXE4 Sockel A Board, Voodoo 5 5500. Die LAN Schlampe, eines Tages bekommt sie anständiges Zuhause.
    Gigabyte-G5AA, Matrox G450DualHead, AMD K6-2, Terratec EWS64XL (64MB RAM) - Keyboard MIDI Workstation

Nur ein Klassiker ist'n Klassiker. 3dfx und BMW