Is there a way to clear my inbox?

• Hey all :)

When we had the old forums I remember you could clear your in & outbox when it came to sent and received DM's.
    But now that option is kind of missing, even I can select the messages I can't do anything with them and yeah it looks rather messy now.

If anyone can help would be great :)

• Gold Leader 12. August 2018 um 16:50

Hat den Titel des Themas von „IS there a way to clear my inbox?“ zu „Is there a way to clear my inbox?“ geändert.
  • They're not messages anymore, but "conversations" (Well... whatever, right?). You're not supposed to be able to delete them. However, while you cannot delete conversations (the other party will still see them in their view), you can remove them from your view.

To do that, mark the desired convos with the checkboxes on the left. When you do that, a blue box will pop up on the bottom right reading something like "n conversations", where n is the number of convos you've marked.

Click on that blue box, then pick "Leave". The selected convos will now disappear from your view.

If you want to remove them only temporarily, you should pick "Hide". Those are restorable, as you have a category of hidden messages on the right. When you click on that "Hide" category, you can do the same as before, but pick "Mark as active" to make them reappear in the main inbox.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to hide or leave all of them in one go.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"