Info about the owner of others webs of 3dfx

• tdfx belongs to user [exxe] on this forum. Don't know the other two.

However, I'm not sure what exxe is up to at this moment. It seems he has distanced himself from the world of PC hardware a bit, at least I haven't heard from him for almost a year or so. You could always try to PM him here of course. Not sure if he's monitoring his account however. He hasn't been online since March after all.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• Is HW-Museum related to 3dfx.cz in the Czech Republic? Maybe Vykupitel, no-X oder ps47 know the person behind HW-Museum.

Go to 3dfx.cz and ask over there. The board is kinda active. Good chance to get an answer.

And asking Gold Leader is a good idea, too. He knows many guys abroad.

• Hello there :)

Well I rarely remember many of those people to be very honest, after that heavy concussion I had I lost most knowledge and contacts.
    It's been ages I been in contact with any likewise, mainly after I sold everything, I kind of moved on really, as did they I would guess.

Many of them preferred me to keep their email addresses private and I have to keep my oath to give them their privacy in such ways.

And I can understand that for many reasons.

But you could try 3dfxzone.it that is one site alongside Voodoo Alert & x-3dfx that also seems to be quite active, well it always was for all I can recall.
    https://www.3dfxzone.it/

As for all those people in the Voodoo5 6000 list, I have no idea where thy all went, Surrimugge might be an idea, unless he ain't around anymore either?
    Sorry to be a disappointment for you guys, I just don't have much to offer than I have for this project.

• I also wanted to contact the guy from hw-museum.cz some months/years ago, but there is not even a contact field or an email address. You can try to contact the hosting service or the domain registrar, more info -> https://www.nic.cz/whois/domain/hw-museum.cz/.

best regards

soggi