Ebay links & ebay discussion as one thread?Just keep'n it Simple in such ways maybe?

• Since discussions are also being held in the ebay links thread may as well just make one thread for 3dfx ebay stuff and an other for non 3dfx ebay stuff.
    thereby making one major thread per ebay thread type 3dfx & non-3dfx and just keep it at that, all over than just over splitting things up, not really usable.

And yea yea, I know it is neater to have one for links and one for discussions I get the idea behind that but all I am seeing are people having discussions in the ebay link ones heck even I do that, that is how forums kind of work for me, sorry I did do that that V5 5500 PCI Mac with out the DVI-D for example:
    3dfx Ebay Links

Discussions just happen and it's kind of pointless to go to an other thread where the discussion is not being held, people just will not do that forget it.
    That is not how a forum will work anyways, it lacks common sense to go to an other thread where the discussion is not being held anyways.

Plus besides most would be too damn lazy to do that anyways and I will admit it I too wasn't eager enough to go to the ebay discussion thread, simply put the conversation was not even taking place there anyway.

So... it just makes things messy and complicated in the end, people tend to not care anyways, that is also something I don't do, all because I had that similar kind of reactions from others as well here in threads I made, so go figure anyway.

It's fine for people to agree or disagree even though I don't see things changing much people just tend to go their own ways and that too leaves behind a messy forum layout.

So my fix fix would be lesser thread classes as ebay threads go:

3dfx Ebay Links & Discussions.

Non-3dfx Ebay Links & Discussions.

This way you can discus the links one has posted and what matters with it it's more like enclosed in the same thread over multiples ones leaving a messy pattern behind.
    Logically thinking people won't move to an other thread to talk about something that is already been made in one thread forget it, that is not how the world works.

Why make things more complicated while there are much easier ways ;)

Rock on 8)

p.s. I am not trying to run this forum I just trying to put some input just to make it easier to use, the more thread types the lesser practical a forum will get, it's common logics.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (25. September 2019 um 16:21)

• flag_ger.gif Von mir kommt volle Zustimmung für diesen Vorschlag. Die Threads sollten auch meiner Meinung nach zusammengelegt werden. So wie es jetzt ist, ist das ganze irgendwie unnatürlich, umständlich und nicht zusammenhängend genug.

flag_usa.gif I fully agree with this suggestion. In my opinion too, the threads should be merged. The way it is now, the whole thing is somehow unnatural, cumbersome and not coherent enough.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• Waht about a vote thread. We let it open for one week and see if there are any other opinions? After the vote is closed, ernesto.che merges the threads?

Before I do this poll thing I'd need the German translations well the correct ones not the Google Translated ones .
    The last thing I want is confusion.

• If desired, you can send me your English version, and I can return a translation. For everything, poll question, poll options, adjacent post text, etc.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• es wurde ja mitabsicht getrennt, da man vor lauter Diskussion und Thema Abweichung. Den link nicht mehr gefunden hat.

Ziel war also: Im einen Thread wird der Link kopiert und im anderen darüber geredet.

Wer dann nur den Link findet will hats leichter. Man muß da schon ... teilweise Seiten zurück Blättern bis man den Ursprünglichen Link von ebay wieder findet um den es mal ging.