Poll: Sollen die Threads "3dfx Ebay Links" & "3dfx eBay-Links - Die Diskussion" zusammengelegt werden (Ja/Nein)? - Merge Ebay Links & Discussions yes or no?

• Sollen die Threads "3dfx Ebay Links" & "3dfx eBay-Links - Die Diskussion" zusammengelegt werden (Ja/Nein)? - Merge Ebay Links & Discussions Yes or No? 23

1. JA! Die Threads sollen zusammengelegt werden - YES! Both threads should be merged! (13) 57%
    2. NEIN! Die Threads sollen bleiben wie sie sind 0 NO! Both threads should stay as they are now. (10) 43%

Here a poll to either keep the ebay links & ebay discussions threads separate like they ore now or to merge them.

One vote per person and voting lasts for about one week.

To: January 01, 2020 - 12:00 AM.

Thanks to GrandAdmiralThrawn for helping me with the proper English to German translations.

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (20. November 2019 um 23:26)

• Ich denke die Tendenz ist schon halbwegs erkennbar...

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• If crying is your choice go for it :topmodel:

But yea, one thread is less clutter than two, which is why I made this thread, one someone posts an ebay link , going to an other thread to talk about it doesn't make sense I'd discus the matter at hand , it's a shame there aren't any more votes even I am surprised it's more of a positive outcome and a negative one, but we'd need a heel of a lot more votes for this to work, so vote on VA people!

This thread was of need and I know many people prefer it to be one thread, hence I just went on with it with GAT's help.

• flag_ger.gif Kannst du Abstimmung wiedereröffnen, indem du die Deadline verlängerst? Dann mußt du nicht die tatsächlichen Stimmen und die später in Posts abgegebenen separat zählen.

flag_usa.gif Can you maybe re-open the poll by extending the deadline? So you don't need to count actual votes and past-deadline posts separately.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

• flag_ger.gif Jop, das hat funktioniert! :)

flag_usa.gif Yep, that worked! :)

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

• Awesomes just lemmie know when an edit is needed again I am barely on here as I have lots of communities to run myself haha :)

Lets all hope for a better outcome for VA, lesser groups and more simplicity & function than just amazing looks which can be rather deceiving.

• 11:4, relatively clear result so far I'd say...

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

• Ich bin dagegen, denn ihr seid dafür!

(Farin U.)

Uhm what you on about? Truly I have no bloody idea what you are on about man, Even I know you have the ability and choice to reply to me in Englisgh right? I mean I have seen you do so many times... Rather rude I mast tell you, serious pathetic and rude.

But yea I can get why and how many non-Germans dislike this place, the quarter just dropped in my mind...

• flag_ger.gif 18 Leute haben abgestimmt. Uhm... Wieviele wirklich aktive Benutzer haben wir eigentlich? Es würde mich überraschen wenn's mehr als 20, vielleicht 30 wären? Der aktuelle Rekord für die Anzahl gleichzeitig angemeldeter Benutzer steht bei 27, das war Ende November.

flag_usa.gif 18 users have voted. Uhm... How many truly active users do we really have? I'd be surprised if it were more than 20, maybe 30? The current record of users online at the same point in time stands at 27, that was end of November.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg