30+5 Pin M1-A to D-Sub Convertor for Voodoo3 3500 TV AGP's!

• Hello all yesterday I bought one of these 30+5 Pin M1-A to D-Sub Convertor's for my 3dfx Voodoo3 3500 TV AGP 16MB Rev.A 3199:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/New-M1-A-P-D-Male-to-VGA-HD-15-Female-Adapter-Gold-Plated/14062279396

It's the same kind of M1-A to D-Sub Convertor that came with the 3dfx Voodoo3 3500Si TV AGP 16MB, they had 6ns Hyundai SDRAM instead of 5.5ns Hyundai or Toshiba SDRAM.

So from this Blue IO Pod + Cable which is a sag whore imo:

To this 30+5 Pin M1-A to D0Sub Convertor which the V3 3500SI came with:

Anyways I'll post pics when it arrives, the one from ebay is also shorter so less crap sticking out always a better thing :)

And I thought make a separate thread of it, the seller has lots of these in stock when the listing ends he will refresh the sale and I will gladly repost the refreshed sale of these super handy convertors here, they also work on Voodoo3 3500Si TV AGP 16MB's as well of course, goes for US & Eur versions of these cards.
    Hereby I hope this helpful for some, as a V3 3500 TV AGP user myself this is quite the outcome! :spitze:

• You couldn't plug this p&d adapter to a V3 3500 TV without modding.

More information can you find at dosforum.de [Link], i hope you understand a little bit german. If not, ask for translation here.

Die Pixel beschleunigt, die Kanten gefixt, lang leben die Karten von 3dfx! :spitze:

• Hey thanks, well I used google translate it did the job for me :)

Ah yea, doesn't seem too complicated just carefully bend out the sides of the connector:

And then it fits perfectly and does it's job just fine:

I'll use my Facom pliers to do this carefully, had worse things hehe, thanks for the tip though, very helpful :)

And hey, if it don't fit, mod it to make it fit! :topmodel::spitze: