3dfx Galllery.ch in trouble?

• The owner of 3dfx.ch is Surrimugge (very long inactive) or 3dfxhistory at YouTube. Correct me if I am wrong. :/

If it's true, maybe you should contact him and he can solve the problem?

Die Pixel beschleunigt, die Kanten gefixt, lang leben die Karten von 3dfx! :spitze:

• Yeah is an idea forgot his name, thanks for the reminder I hope I'll be successful, or a lot of photo's will go lost.

*Update 01*
    There sent him a DM here at VA, let's hope for the best, I'll try and DM him via YT as well, that is if he is still active there as well.

• I spoke to Surrimugge and it sounds like the hoster updated the PHP environment which rendered the gallery code incompatible.

Due to a very busy schedule I wouldn't expect the gallery to be back online soon.

• The database and the photos are still up and technically intact.

What isn't working is the old PHP code, but it's up to Surrimugge to fix that and he didn't mention when he's going to attack the issue.

• I guess it was due to PHP 7 having been rolled out. While the update is necessary, it also broke tons of software, especially older one. There've been some significant changes from PHP 5 to 7. Maybe he can just update his gallery software? Unless it's homebrewn, and he has to fix the code himself...

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• I honestly have no idea, what exactly is going wrong. I only know that there already have been some fixes and workarounds in place before the update, so maybe parts of the code are indeed modifiyed or homebrew.

I initally wanted to meet with Surrimugge last week, but this has been cancelled due to obvious reasons and therefore I'm not really up to date when it comes to the gallery and further plans to bring it back up.