My New Graphics Card Collection is growing slowly, but surely.

• Hey all :)

I hope everyone is doing okay during these strange times, anyways here's something new from my end this time, it seems that I am getting the interests on collecting Graphics cards again, currently I have these:

So here my main card and my fastest one:

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX Vega 64 PCI-E 8GB 2048Bit HBM2

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 580 Special Edition PCI-E 8GB 256Bit GDDR5

Sapphire Nitro+ OC Radeon R9 Fury PCI-E 4GB 4096Bit HBM

AMD R900 Antilles Preview Board PCI-E 4GB 512Bit GDDR5
    (In practical 2x 2GB 256Bit GDDR5) aka AMD Radeon HD 6990

3dfx Voodoo3 3500 TV AGP 16MB Rev.A 3199 Boxed EUR

And there you have them so far :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (14. September 2020 um 15:03)

• Gold Leader 14. September 2020 um 10:26

Hat den Titel des Themas von „My New Grapics Card Collection is growing slowly, but surely.“ zu „My New Graphics Card Collection is growing slowly, but surely.“ geändert.
  • All things start small and humble ;)
    I kinda like the design of the Sapphire cards. Not too overloaded with lines and shapes like some custom designs today that look like Transformers from hell... However that's just my personal taste :P

Voodoo-Kiste (seit 3dfx BayernLAN 2007):
    TUSL2-C, P3-S 1400, 512MB SDR, Voodoo 5 5500 AGP, 9,1GB IBM SCSI (OS), 40GB HDD (Games), Adaptec 2940-U2W SCSI
    Dualatin: GA-6VTXD, 2x P3-S 1400, 1GB SDR, 2x 60GB, Hercules Radeon 8500 128MB

Work (CG): MSI TRX40 Creator, AMD TR 3970X, 128GB RAM, Titan RTX 24GB, Win10Pro

Zock & Office: MSI X58 Pro-E, Xeon X5680 4,2GHz, 24GB RAM, RX590 8GB, KDE Neon

• All good bud and it's mainly about function and the high quality parts they crave which is why I love them, their fans rarely turn on even when gaming these Nitro's make sure my GPU temp always stays around 56 a 60C and they are not noisy at all either, just very pleasant hardware to work with very easy to clean as well :)

I bought these mainly for the lifespan they will give my systems and the games I play are not even demanding for the R9 Fury so as that goes the RX 580 & RX Vega 64 will do just as fine.

So the plan now is that every time I upgrade the slowest cards ends in the VGA table in the living room, a slow process for now, but that too can change I guess xD :toopmodel: Just til the collecting vibe kicks in in the sense of damn I gotta get more of these things, even though I am trying to avoid that addiction, just not great for my mental health, it's what lead me to my depression from last time, just the hoarding it's self.

So I take it slowly this time and yea we'll see where this collection gets me to :)