3dfx Voodoo 5 5000 AGP 32MB Sealed Box by Valentyn, as a gift to me :)

• Thanks for the post Gold Leader

Also CryptonNite is right, I made the V5 5000 as a special box for some, as kinda once off prints, and reused a lot of the text from the others I worked on. I don't have plans at the moment for a batch order, since the prototype 5000's are extremely rare, and not many owners.

This is the first time I've seen the T-Bugger typo haha. As mentioned it's on the V5 6000 ones. It's on the prototypes ( just had to go pull it off the shelf to check ), I missed it throughout all revisions, and so did everyone that helped check the boxes, and art for printing.

Guess something silly to happen when no one working on it, or checking it has English as a first language

First time it's been mentioned also. Can't do much now sadly, the print run is done. Although I guess the little mistakes are a funky way to spot one of my originals. :whistling:

• it's the actual prototype of the box as well, looks somewhat different than your average Voodoo5 5500 or left alone Voodoo5 6000 box right:

@ Valentyn

If you look for a future project, maybe You can reproduce this real proto 6000 box.

I think there are some more people who are intrested in this one :)

• it's the actual prototype of the box as well, looks somewhat different than your average Voodoo5 5500 or left alone Voodoo5 6000 box right:

@ Valentyn

If you look for a future project, maybe You can reproduce this real proto 6000 box.

That would be a very cool idea! :respekt:

If there are typo's people should tell him than just complain about it, rather pointless to mention it if the maker of these boxes isn't informed of it, I mean it should not be all that too hard to mention something like a typo right? :/:S

@ Valentyn

I've certainly considered it, although a bit apprehensive of it myself.

All depends on how Oscar and I feel about it, since he owns it after all; and it's a true one of a kind.

• That I fully understand and respect, all up to the owner of the box, hard to disagree with that.

• I am just sad for the boxes back then, that used to be originals that were glued over but you made these from scratch right?

He made them from scratch yea, it's a lot of time and work gone in to these, no one has made these boxes as good as Valentyn did so for that part, hats off I'm like <3

So far I have not seen anyone do them better so :)

As for the first 6000 AGP Prototype box goes makes me wonder why iot went from orange to the black burnt face , which was a recolor of the green 5000 AGP/PCI box art.

Either way the artist 3dfx for their boxes made some stunning work which makes boxes of new gen cards today look boring.
    Seeing how Valentyn made them boxes that were actually never made was to me something new of thought no one ever done either, just to give us collectors an idea on how they could of looked like if those cards were made.

Makes me wonder if there were any box designs made for the Daytona cards, any thoughts for those?