Bunte V5 6k Nachbauten Sammelanfrage bis 12.12.2021 (ehmals: Roter V5 6000 Nachbau von Antony Sammelanfrage.)

• I have two agp cards (in red and green) in a safe place near to you guys, that means quick delivery and no customs check. So if anyone is interested, don't hesitate to pm me. The most preferred payment method is tethered coins (usdt) but maybe we could arrange paypal payment as well.

Also i need some kind of advice as i have one parcel stuck at the German customs. The status means that they want some additional documentation and i have no idea what that means. There the card in this parcel declared as "used pc part: with small value.

• Germany,DELEJB DELEJB, Retained by customs, Retained by customs/ security for unspecified reason

So it's not about a bill for the card or proof of value.

The card was retained by customs for unspecified reasons, which can be all.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about that either.

It could be that there is no CE mark on the card, which is necessary for import into the EU as far as I know.

CE-marking

The letters CE stand for "Conformité Européenne", which means "European Conformity". The CE marking symbolizes the conformity of the product with the applicable requirements imposed by the European Community on the manufacturer.

By affixing the CE marking, the responsible party declares that the product complies with all applicable EU regulations and that an appropriate conformity assessment procedure has been carried out.

Only in a few cases, e.g. for machines according to Annex IV of the Machinery Directive, does the CE mark require safety testing by an independent body.

The CE mark is thus neither a quality mark nor a mark of origin.

Translated with DeepL

• i'm trying to inquiry zoll.de and hope that they'll answer something.

maybe it's better to declare the item as "handcrafted pc part". or they will think it's an espionage device in this case.

or maybe i should apply the CE marking on pcb for better shipping experience?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anthony (18. April 2023 um 19:52)

• As far as I know, a (at least English-language) manual must also be included.

With the previous packages, it may be that the customs were not checked so closely and simply did not notice the missing CE Sign and they now have to check more strictly for packages from Russia (Is only a guess)

• The CE sign is just a guess on my part.

The installation manual should be sufficient for customs

Whether the customs checks the CE mark for authenticity I dont know.

• It doesnt matter if its new or used. If an item gets imported it can go through the customs process.

I can send you my card, it will be exported, and when you send it back to me it will be imported again. There are some exceptions, like repairs.

Fuck it, covid was expensive, they need the money :P

Now.. that your package is part of the import process, you(well usually the receiver) need to provide some proof of value, so they know how much to charge you.

They dont really care how valid the value number is, if it really sticks out, they can check on ebay, amazon, wherever and find the cost of the item (in your case harder).

Good approach would be, make a fake invoice, that will at least look like its legit, with some number that makes sense 20-50eur, and they will charge their services + tax on that number. Even better is a money transfer receipt.

When you shipped me one of your cards, I made one transaction with 20eur+shipping or something like that. Just so I had a believable "receipt" of my payment, made a printscreen of paypal transaction, to send to them.

They need something, a number, is the point Im making.

• The proper procedure would of course be to include an invoice for the proper value of the item (the selling price) and declaring it properly as well. That way, the receiving party would have to pay up for the import turnover tax and possibly for import tax, but that is to be expected. You should also declare the product class appropriately.

When done correctly, there should be nearly zero issues. It means increased cost for the receiving party, but that is the proper way to do it. Mind you: Proper essentially equals to German (or Austrian in my case). ;)

Also, it should be the receiver handling any unusual cases. Typically, the receiver would be notified via an eMail address or phone number specified for the parcel, or if all else fails, they should receive a postal letter including a request for value specification. At least that's how it's done in Austria. Customs should NOT just RETURN a package without any communication with the receiving party.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von GrandAdmiralThrawn (19. April 2023 um 13:21)

• yep, all you guys explaining is useful. it's was a miss that the phone number of the recipient he doesn't provide. maybe they would communicate with him but such intentions went in vain as there was nowhere to call.

• So German Customs doesn't send letters in such cases? They obviously have the recepients' postal address. Because in Austria they do that and wait for a reply for a few weeks if there is no other contact information. So that would mean that customs doesn't work the exact same way in all EU countries...

In my country, recipients would have to provide a copy of the invoice or if there is none, then links to the product sale (e.g. the eBay auction where you got it, or a web shop link). If there is no clear, verifiable and believable value specification, then things can get tricky. I usually just give them everything that I have, invoice, links, PayPal screenshot, etc.

The worst case is when they identify the product as counterfeit. This is seriously horrible, because counterfeits have to be destroyed.

I also believe (but don't know for sure!) that an invoice would have to provide the sales price in a common currency. So not in cryptocoin. I mean, maybe they would accept that and just convert at the current rate, but I somehow doubt it.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• I have two agp cards (in red and green) in a safe place near to you guys, that means quick delivery and no customs check. So if anyone is interested, don't hesitate to pm me. The most preferred payment method is tethered coins (usdt) but maybe we could arrange paypal payment as well.

Hi anthony,

Thats some news. I'm still interested and i may also be able to pay witth some crypto. But if possible i'm more interested in a PCI card.

Also i'm a little bit careful with the shipping situation.

I'm also willing to help with any customs translations if necessary.

Thanks for all your effort

• Hi anthony,

Thats some news. I'm still interested and i may also be able to pay witth some crypto. But if possible i'm more interested in a PCI card.

Also i'm a little bit careful with the shipping situation.

I'm also willing to help with any customs translations if necessary.

Thanks for all your effort

hello. pls inquire me at the beginning of the next month, i'll arrange the pci card at this time.

• So German Customs doesn't send letters in such cases? They obviously have the recepients' postal address. Because in Austria they do that and wait for a reply for a few weeks if there is no other contact information. So that would mean that customs doesn't work the exact same way in all EU countries...

In my country, recipients would have to provide a copy of the invoice or if there is none, then links to the product sale (e.g. the eBay auction where you got it, or a web shop link). If there is no clear, verifiable and believable value specification, then things can get tricky. I usually just give them everything that I have, invoice, links, PayPal screenshot, etc.

The worst case is when they identify the product as counterfeit. This is seriously horrible, because counterfeits have to be destroyed.

I also believe (but don't know for sure!) that an invoice would have to provide the sales price in a common currency. So not in cryptocoin. I mean, maybe they would accept that and just convert at the current rate, but I somehow doubt it.

Normally it works the same way here in Germany.

Ich werde mich von keinem einzzzigen Prozzzessor trennen.
    Jedoch lockt es mich beinahe, ihn Dir zu überlassen, nur um zu sehen, wie er Dich in den Wahnsinn treibt :evil:

Meine Begehren

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lotosdrache (20. April 2023 um 17:49)

• the new board cooling solution:

Hah yea that works :) and for those that want a RGB fan on it I am sure there are options for that as well :topmodel:
    Looks like a fan from Scythe btw, nice short card too, looks like an AAlchemy 4116, but shorter, or a half AAlchemy 8164 per example, very nice ya figured it out, seeing it has DVI and HDMI as well, I know that Dual chip VSA-100 works with the DVI like the V5 PCI Mac cards can, were you able to get 4 VSA-100's working with the DVI as well?

Or was that a limitation to DVI it's self that Quad SLI config would not work?