• Du redest wirres Zeug. Machs gut.

I blocked you because I block racists.

Aufgrund der Bezeichnung als "Rassist" werde ich gegen Obi-Wan jetzt eine Anzeige erstatten. Das geht gar nicht.

No need to use my real name in a forum I call that breaking in to my own privacy, hereby I ask you to edit that out thanks and type English to me if you want a normal reply from me.
    Heck you even made this topic, So yea English Please and don't mess with me it's not nice.

Yet I find it interesting you are replying to me in a Language I don't get while your English is fine as you seem to type near perfect English to other Non-German people, likein this thread:
    Sad story (how to lose your money, time and valuable devices)

But not towards me, my German is terrible and I won't lie about it, yet you are being kind of racist towards me, which is why I used that word as it has the definition of your behavior towards me, you are trolling me and harassing me after an other friends of mine translated what you said, I am disappointed in you CryptonNite

If you replied in English I would of understood you and maybe none of this would of happened, yet you decided not to.

It's the choices you make that determine the outcome of the choices you made.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (14. August 2022 um 01:05)

• Denk erstmal über den Rassisten nach, dann ändere ich vielleicht mein Posting. Du darfst mich gern als Arschloch oder sowas bezeichnen, aber "Rassist" ist zu viel. Das nehme ich persönlich. Kannst mir auch gern dazu eine Nachricht schreiben. Ich beiße nicht.

Think about the racist, then I may edit my posting. You can call me an asshole or something like that, but "racist" is too much. I'll take that personally.

You can also write me a message. I don't bite.

-------------------------

Ach übrigens...

Es scheint, zumindest bei einiger Forensoftware, eine Möglichkeit einer automatischen Übersetzung zu geben.

Kurze Story dazu, um zu erklären:

Ich suche immer mal nach neuen Ideen und ungewöhnlichen Konzepten und da komme ich auch oftmals in Foren raus, deren Sprache ich nicht mal namentlich kenne, geschweige denn die Schrift dazu lesen kann.

Mir fällt das eigentlich immer nur dann auf, wenn ich die Postings lese und mir die Höflichkeitsform etwas unnatürlich viel auftritt. Ich meine, im Netz ist man meistens per "Du", egal, wie groß z.B. der Altersunterschied ist.

Dann gucke ich mir z.B. die Adresse an und stelle verblüfft fest, daß ich z.B. auf einer thailändischen Seite rausgekommen bin, die mir die Postings ins Deutsche übersetzt, bzw. im Deutschen präsentiert.

Wie geht sowas? Per IP direkt an einen Übersetzer umleiten?

Ich kenne die technischen Details nicht und falls jemand eine sinnvolle und verständliche Antwort hat, dann bitte ich um eine Erklärung.

"Du bist und bleibst a Mensch und du kannst eben net deine menschlichkeit überwinden."

Dennis_50300

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CryptonNite (14. August 2022 um 00:37)

• Still too much time.

I'd say this thread should get closed. It has escalated enough and is being dealt with legally. So there seems to be no chance of a consensus.

We are Microsoft of Borg. Assimilation is imminent. Resistance is... Error in Borg.dll. Press OK to abort.

• Dann gucke ich mir z.B. die Adresse an und stelle verblüfft fest, daß ich z.B. auf einer thailändischen Seite rausgekommen bin, die mir die Postings ins Deutsche übersetzt, bzw. im Deutschen präsentiert.

Wie geht sowas? Per IP direkt an einen Übersetzer umleiten?

Ich kenne die technischen Details nicht und falls jemand eine sinnvolle und verständliche Antwort hat, dann bitte ich um eine Erklärung.

Dein Browser übermittelt im Header eines Requests die akzeptierte(n) Sprache(n). Ich würde annehmen, dass die Forensoftware diese auswertet und dann entsprechend übersetzt.

We are Microsoft of Borg. Assimilation is imminent. Resistance is... Error in Borg.dll. Press OK to abort.

• Still too much time.

I'd say this thread should get closed. It has escalated enough and is being dealt with legally. So there seems to be no chance of a consensus.

Ich gebe ihm noch Zeit, diese Bezeichnung zu bedenken. Ich bin ja schließlich kein Unmensch. Nimmt er das zurück, dann vergesse ich es einfach.

Und danke für die kurze Erklärung.

"Du bist und bleibst a Mensch und du kannst eben net deine menschlichkeit überwinden."

Dennis_50300

• You could of chosen to reply in English an language I actually get and all of this would not of happened you literally made fun of me in a language I don't get and that was for me an even larger insult people can do anything to me because I never had a value here.

I am no Gary no Hank even I have connections to them, people always come to me for help if seeking something rare and what not I always stood out for them I never left my post.

But you kept replying to me in a language I didn't get, to me that is harssive and personal, heck my friends told me what you wrote and it wasn't all that of the kindest manners either, because you kept talking bad about in in a language I don't get... that was not cool dude.
    You need to learn to see it from an other's perspective than that of your own.

Because this is that kind of behavior and you are using my real name in public so Did report that that is even worse than calling anyone racist you don't mess with personal information it is illegal.

I am willing to send you a DM/PN, but lets keep it in a Language we both get, be happy I didn't use my Dutch Dialect, not one translator can translate it and no one will understand me and that would bu an issue for every human in this forum.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (14. August 2022 um 00:58)

• Well I would like to DM you but you have me blocked I have unblocked you and I do apologize for calling you racist yet again you behavior towards me wasn't nice and using my name in public I too call them both personal issues as well, yet every insult you threw at me in a language I don't understand in this thread I take personal just the same.

Such things I just deprive.

• Wait a second.

It should work again. I will edit my posting. That "Zitat" (I don't know the word for it) you have to edit manually.

I'm tired for now, I will answer tomorrow.

Dennis_50300

• Für alle anderen:

Ich habe Obi-Wan erklärt, worum es hier geht. Ich denke, er hat da etwas falsch aufgefasst.

I explained to Obi-Wan what this thread is about. I think he misunderstood something there.

Dennis_50300

• Für alle anderen:

Ich habe Obi-Wan erklärt, worum es hier geht. Ich denke, er hat da etwas falsch aufgefasst.

I explained to Obi-Wan what this thread is about. I think he misunderstood something there.

Yea there really was a mis understanding there we made peace that is always the best solution :) And many thanks for getting back at me, also telling what I did wrong and how it was all a misunderstanding, I thank you for explaining your idea, it's actually quite fascinating :)

So I also support the idea of an English or International section within the forum but as a sub forum, like they did at Descentforum.de.
    https://www.descentforum.de/forum/index.php
    It's circled in blue

They named it the following:
    English Embassy / International Descenters Forum

Something like this could work well for VA as well :)

Here the DEEPL translations for the German readers/posters:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ja, es war wirklich ein Missverständnis, wir haben Frieden geschlossen, das ist immer die beste Lösung :) Und vielen Dank, dass du dich bei mir gemeldet hast und mir auch gesagt hast, was ich falsch gemacht habe und dass alles ein Missverständnis war, ich danke dir, dass du deine Idee erklärt hast, es ist wirklich ziemlich faszinierend :)

Also ich unterstütze auch die Idee einer englischen oder internationalen Sektion innerhalb des Forums, aber als Unterforum, so wie sie es bei Descentforum.de gemacht haben.

https://www.descentforum.de/forum/index.php

Es ist blau eingekreist

Sie gaben ihm den folgenden Namen:

English Embassy / International Descenters Forum

Etwas Ähnliches könnte auch für VA gut funktionieren :)

• na dann ist alles wieder gut! Schön friedlich bleiben. Diese Diskussion hatten wir sicherlich schon 5 mal jedes mal ist's in Beleidigungen und abschweifenden Diskussionen geendet.

I really can't remember that but yea I Do take the blame for it mostly then again it's what happens when I get confused and my anxiety plays up I say things I really don't want to say, even tho I am sorry things fell apart there are times I feel I have to remove myself from everything.

In German:

Ich kann mich wirklich nicht daran erinnern, aber ja, ich nehme die Schuld dafür auf mich, vor allem dann, wenn ich verwirrt bin und meine Ängste überhand nehmen und ich Dinge sage, die ich eigentlich nicht sagen will.

• I learned German for four years in high school, still to say mein deutsch ist sehr schlecht would be an understatement.

I mean, the secret ist to use it. I had four years russian at school and the only I still remember is the alphabet and the numbers.

English I had for six years, but I use it to read technical documents. Nevertheless my english is not the best, because I don't use it to "small talk in real time".

• Ist bei meinem Französisch auch so. Ich nutze es recht selten. Na ja, ein paar Brocken gehen noch. Merde! Vielleicht beschäftige ich mich mal wieder mehr damit. Gerade in Afrika kommt man mit Französisch doch recht weit.

Englisch hatte ich als "Begegnungssprache" seit der 3. Klasse und dann als Hauptfach bis zur 10. Hab als Klassenbester (1.0) abgeschlossen. But I also think, my English is not the yellow from the egg :topmodel:

Russisch "verstehe" ich soweit, daß es zum Deuten (mehr ist es nicht) von Datenblättern reicht. Ich mache mir da ein bisschen zunutze, daß auch die Russen viele lateinische und griechische Fachbegriffe verwenden und wenn man die Bedeutung von ein paar kyrillischen Buchstaben kennt, kann man sich dann einiges zusammenreimen. Dann reichen z.B. auch die Wörter "ток" (Strom) und "напряжение" (Spannung), zumindest in alten Datenblättern.

So habe ich mir z.B. das Datenblatt der IN-12 Nixies "übersetzt".

Roughly translated:

It's like my French. I don't use it often. A few pieces I still know. Merde! Perhaps I start training it again.

Especially in Africa French is a widely spoken language.

I had English in school for around seven years. I was the best. But I also think, my English is not the yellow from the egg :topmodel:

I "understand" Russian to such an extent that it is enough to interpret data sheets (that's all it is). I use the fact, that the Russians also use a lot of latin and greek words and if you know the meaning some cyrillic letters, then you can get the important things. For example, the words "ток" (current) and "напряжение" (voltage or tension) are enough, at least for old data sheets.

With this knowledge, I "translated" the data sheet for the IN-12 nixie tubes.

Dennis_50300

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CryptonNite (17. August 2022 um 17:57)