As I was crawling through Anthony 's Facebook pages and I'm an absolute FAN of his work, I tried to put together a list of cards and modules he already made. The "+" indicates that I've bought the item from him already Anthony please correct me if I was wrong with something or if you already have a list (that I simply was too stupid to find)...
+ "Amethyst" Replica: Texture module for Q3D 50SB (2/4 MB)
+ "SHADE" Replica: Texture module for Q3D 100SB (2 MB)
+ MVG2020: Video module for Q3D Obsidian2 200SBi / King Shaman 1/2 (S3 Virge/DX, 4MB - 8 chip design)
+ MVG2020v2: Video module for Q3D Obsidian 100SB / 200SB / X-24 (S3 Virge/DX, 4MB - 8 chip design)
- MVG2020v3: Video module for Q3D Obsidian 100SB / 200SB / X-24 (S3 Virge/DX, 4MB - 4 chip design)
- PCX2: Video module for King Shaman 1/2 (NEC PowerVR)
3D Add-On Cards:
- Stoned Shaman: 3Dfx Voodoo1 incl. extra TMU, 10 MB, PCI (sold as SLI pair) "Remember when we were in Africa?"
- King Shaman: 2x 3Dfx Voodoo1 as SLI incl. 2x extra TMU, 20 MB, PCI, 2D-Card connector (i.e. for MVG2020, PCX2) "Stoned, immaculate"
- King Shaman 2: 2x 3Dfx Voodoo2 as SLI, 24 MB, PCI, incl. 2D-Card connector (i.e. for MVG2020, PCX2) "He'll change a weather, Change your luck, And then he'll teach you, How to... find yourself"
- Neon: NEC PowerVR Neon 250, AGP/PCI
- Little Rooster: S3 Virge/DX + NEC PowerVR PCX2, 4 + 4 MB, PCI "Too lazy to crow for day"
+ Lost Joker 2: 3Dfx Voodoo3 3500 + NEC PowerVR PCX2, 16 + 4 MB, PCI (66 / 88 MHz selectable) "I can't get no relief"
- "V3 Project": 3Dfx Voodoo3 3500 incl. VGA Passthrough, 16 MB, PCI
- Mini-Me: 3Dfx Voodoo4 4500 as low-height version, VGA + HDMI, 32 MB, PCI
- Changeling: 2x 3Dfx VSA-100, 64/128 MB (selectable), VGA + HDMI, AGP (1.5V) "See me change"
- S.U.X. 6000: 4x 3Dfx VSA-100, 128 MB, 2x BIOS (selectable), PCI
+ Snow White: 4x 3Dfx VSA-100, 128/256 MB (selectable), 2x BIOS (selectable), AGP
- Strange God: 4x 3Dfx VSA-100, 128/256 MB (selectable), 2x BIOS (selectable), 7V/12V Fan-Speed (selectable), PCI/AGP