This is to me a big problem

• Now you know why I have trust issues with a lot of people, I already had my dose of cyber criminal attacks and unwanted conversations with certain types of people.

There is a point you can't run any more, the amount of times I have changed my name, my email, my IP, my ISP... it's getting worse I barely eat, I don't even eat or sleep anymore.

I have had well over 40+ therapists none had no effect.

I just want it all to end, before I lose my mind and do something I totally will regret.
    My PTSD, Anxiety & Paranoia is very active right now, it's not really helping, the entire thing just rotates in my mind.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (16. Februar 2022 um 04:35)

• As I already wrote per PM, I just copied and pasted the Facebook profile name - there was no intent to release private information here - and I really don't have any private information from anyone despite the guys I'm trading with.

So again: sorry for that! But fortunately we managed to sort things out privately and are (hopefully) still retro friends... :topmodel:

Suche noch Hardware folgender Hersteller:
    - Quantum3D

- Canopus

• As I already wrote per PM, I just copied and pasted the Facebook profile name - there was no intent to release private information here - and I really don't have any private information from anyone despite the guys I'm trading with.

So again: sorry for that! But fortunately we managed to sort things out privately and are (hopefully) still retro friends... :topmodel:

Oh I replied here as well so others would be notified all is fine man :) I'll do what I can to apply aid and support with you 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 users.
    Still going through some old files of my 3dfx research days, when it came to the Voodoo5 5000 & 6000 series of graphics cards.

More and more memories keep coming back, I even dream of still having everything then waking up to a major mindfuck lmao WHY :topmodel:xD
    All my Vudu's are in my mind yus.