Does anyone in contact with mr. Raffael Vötter and/or with PCGH magazine staff?

• Exactly what Marlon said. Way I see it, Raff was always reliable. But this casts a pretty dark shadow on him in my opinion. At this point, he is simply required to react as soon as possible. Especially since he is a representative of PCGHW, and in such a role, he should not allow himself to act in such a way, as this could damage not only his reputation but also his employer's.

I nothing positive happens there, I would kindly request a polite, official inquiry by Ernesto to the PCGHW editorial staff in the form of a public letter (to be posted e.g. on the main page or right here in the forums as well).

If sanctions are the reason, then just saying so is the respectable kind of thing to do. And it should not apply to already privatly owned and imported hardware belonging to German citizens, where no misconduct whatsoever exists.

So, if sanctions are the reason, PCGHW editorial staff should immediately release a public statement clarifying the situation.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• What also surprises me is that Raff did not eve leave a post in this thread, but as facebook goes, he came with pointless excuses...

if there was only a week or two in difference it would of been understandable people have jobs etc I get that but since that Anthony sent him the cards FIVE MONTHS AGO which is roughly 3312 Hours... these so called reasons of his make no sense what so ever, which is exactly my point.

What it looks like to me is that he scammed Anthony that is how it came over to everyone at x-3dfx and not me alone.

So it is my duty to support Anthony is every way possible, I want this case solved and closed, it should not of gone for this long without any honest reply.

This is highly unacceptable.

p.s Sanctions were never even mentioned.. So something is definitely at stake here and what the actual truth is nobody knows.

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (31. Mai 2022 um 16:02)

• Still no word from Raff, he and PCGH are as silent as a mouse.

Even if either would at least give an honest reasons of the four possible things:

A why they didn't pay for the cards from Anthony
    B if they can manage to send the cards back and exactly when
    C they would need some sort of reason why they can't make payments to someone in Russia

What I do know due to Putins war in Ukraine making payments to Russia is illegal, if people do try and get caught it can mean jail time for them, it could be that Raff an PCGH is avoiding that and even if that would be the case why can't they act as grownups and say it, at least letting Anthony know what their actual reason is.

Even that can at least inform everyone and Anthony why the payment has not been made yet.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (8. Juni 2022 um 14:57)

• True that. Whether private or public, some kind of statement has to be made and is by now truly overdue.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• Also wenn Raff es Privat gekauft hat, dann hat PCGH überhaupt nichts damit zu tun.

If Raff bought the stuff as a private person from Anthony, PCGH isn't responsible at all.

---

Maybe it will help to open a Thread in the PCGH Forum? Maybe it will draw more unpleasent attention...

• Raff as one of the admins of PCGH bought them cards from Anthony to review for that site that Site will be black listed and noted as unreliable and liars.
    So either way PCGH will hang for it pretty much the same.

Anthony's stolen goods or unpaid cards it won't matter how you view it are being used in their videos just the same, typical YT Scam is what I am seeing grab the cards for cheap and not pay up for the rest but come to Anthony & the rest of us at x-3dfx with BS excuses, I Still have the screenshots of the conversation Raff posted I kept them for safe keeping.

Such crap will always be fully documented.
    Here is one of the numerous excuses they came with it's utter bullshit and it proves he doesn't want to pay for the cards...

What email? ??? Anthony never got one, just the amount of lies it's getting ridiculous, yes he is making himself and PCGH look ridiculous at passing on low quality lies, but hey it must of been their poor choice, to bring themself from an A rep to a shite rep.

It's all on them, I mean come on it has been SIX MONTHS , he had a SEA of time to actually DO something.. why does it have to go like this? in the end they are making it only hard on themselves.

At lest give Anthony the truth on why the payments have not even done yet and prove it as well so we all can see why they have not been executed yet.
    189 Days have passed since January 01, 2022 there are 24 hours in a single day, and 168 Hours in a week

189 Days x 24 Hours = 4536 Hours, that are a lot of hours for Anthony to at least get a response.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (8. Juni 2022 um 20:56)

• Bah, komm mal runter und rauch erstmal nen Kopp, Alter.

Raff hat völlig Recht mit dem, was er sagt.

"Du bist und bleibst a Mensch und du kannst eben net deine menschlichkeit überwinden."

Dennis_50300

• Bah, komm mal runter und rauch erstmal nen Kopp, Alter.

Raff hat völlig Recht mit dem, was er sagt.

Sorry I don't understand that language., maybe I should continue in a Dutch dialect that none of you can understand, that will be fun now won't it...

But yes I always have to use DEEPL, yet I do find it rude and disrespectful for you to reply in German, while your English is just fine, I have been here since 2004, I was hoping you'd know that replying to me in an Alienated language just never works.. hereby it is your choice to bring in confusion in a conversation, it's the choices you make that determine your outcome yes?

In that behalf, just an other person giving a bad example towards me strange I am not even used to that yet, makes me wonder at times, such strange yet rude attitude, even I am doing my best to help Anthony with this case.

Bah, come down and smoke a head first, dude.Raff is absolutely right in what he says.

But hey the more lies we get the more information I gather ;)
    You can try to defend this Raff person, for all I can see, Raff doesn't want to pay for the cards and just goes on doing as if nothing is wrong, typical false media lies.

Fans of a certain type of person will always try to defend them as much as they can, they are biassed in their own beliefs and views, but in the end they are wasting their time in doing so, plus the lack of actual evidence as well.
    Fans are biassed people in that sense, they don't do well at proving facts, they only pass on what they want to hear or see, it's a very strange behavior, it's of no wonder why there is so much confusion in the world.

My advantage is that I don't need fame to be successful, I just stand up for the one that deserves help and aid, and that is my friend Anthony, he lost 3 valuable cards to this Raff person, there was no reply for six months, yet you are trying to defend a thief and a bad liar, that is obviously your choice, but I am not saying it's the right choice either ;)

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (9. Juni 2022 um 04:27)

• I am not in any personal contact with Raff, so if it is true, that he still didn't get back to Anthony it is disappointing.

Furthermore it does not matter if the PCGH magazine did place the order or Raff by himself. On their youtube channel and online magazine they did introduce Athonys cards, so they did directly benefit from clicks and placed advertisements.

Also if the order and contact to Anthony took place on this forum it also shames this forum.

Maybe Anthony can also provide some feedback, if he got any responds from Raff in the meantime.

• Anthony

you've already waited too long in this case, i would try the legal way:

i don't know if its the same way for a non-german-citizien, but the legal way is the following:

1. Demand the Money and set a deadline (schriftliche Mahnung)

2. After the deadline: if nothing happend:

2a. (free of charge) Inform the Police - https://online-strafanzeige.de/

(This will not get your money back)

2b. (free of charge) Mahnverfahren einleiten: Start dunning procedure

(you can start a Mahnverfahren online https://www.online-mahnantrag.de, or a lawyer can do it for you)

(free of charge) Maybe you can help von "Verbraucherzentrale" , how to act in this case, especially as a foreigner.

Email: info@vzbv.de

https://www.verbraucherzentrale.de

and it should not be very hard to find a german/russian lawyer for consultation via phone...

• the current situation is not yet solved. i have an email communication and i've been promised that the cards will be sent soon to the trusted man as the material for the article will be collected. i hope very much that some work is in progress eventually.

will update upon situation changes.