Does anyone in contact with mr. Raffael Vötter and/or with PCGH magazine staff?

• hello.

this january i've sent the parcel with 3 unpaid graphic cards with $200 upfront payment on this address:

Computec Media GmbH

z. H. Raffael Vötter (PCGH)

Dr.-Mack-Straße 83

90762 Fürth

Germany

the track num was CL042160533RU and the parcel was successfully received.

something like review was planned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swA65mE6B-I

the person with whom i made a deal (forum handle is Raff) had an intention to buy 1-2 cards and to make a review, that's why i've sent 3 of them. he had to pay for cards after 1 week of arrival or he had an option to send them back if he didn't like them. now he completely ignores me as i tried to communicate with him in several ways, via this site pm, via facebook, via 2 different email addresses. in contrast, he was very communicative when he asked me to send him cards. also tried to communicate with some people from the magazine staff. and have no luck with any answer so far. deal conditions were violated extensively.

i have a bad feeling that someone tried to acquire my cards in an inappropriate way. so far I have postponed using worse words and definitions, but as such behaviour is repeated by other people i'm annoyed very much. many people were so accurate and pleasant in deals but such behaviour spoils my trust in my clients and i have a strong intention to never ever ship my cards without full payment.

so if someone can help me figure out the fate of my cards and return them, pls let me know.

the irony that another pc magazine successfully lost my cards as well due to careless shipping and stopped to communicate absolutely the same way. that event took place 4 years ago. their material here: https://www.canardpc.com/retrogaming/ha…fx-voodoo-2018/
    thus any magazines in my black list now.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Anthony (12. Mai 2022 um 18:48)

• You seek Raff:)

This is strange behavior from Raff imo, it would be utmost appropriate of him if he would react in this thread, I wish you the best Anthony.
    What I would recommend is wait until you get the full payment once you have then send off the cards, that way you have at least all your coin.
    As magazines go aka the Digital Press I'd never trust them, they have always been flaky.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (12. Mai 2022 um 21:46)

• Very disappointing you dont even get an answer, but unforatunately I am not in any personal contact.

Payment methods are an issue right atm, but at least any reply should be the minimum to expect.

• Deutsch

Hat diesen Kommentar auf YouTube veröffentlicht:

"Guten Abend, Herr Raf, ich muss sagen, dass Sie eine hervorragende Bewertung vorgenommen haben. Ich wollte Ihnen mitteilen, dass der Entwickler, der Ihnen die drei Prototypen geschickt hat, gerne mit Ihnen in Kontakt treten möchte. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter dieser Adresse:

https://www.voodooalert.de/board/forum/in…e4DikmgFWx6nuag

Ich danke Ihnen."

Jetzt ist der Kommentar nicht mehr sichtbar.

Ich hoffe, dass die unangenehme Situation auf die bestmögliche Weise gelöst wird und dass die ganze Sache nur ein Missverständnis ist.

Anthony Sie haben mein ganzes Mitgefühl. Du tust mir wirklich leid, denn du hast es nicht verdient.

Released this comment on YouTube:

"Good evening, Mr Raf, I must say that you have made a very good Review. I wanted to let you know that the developer who sent you the three prototypes would like to contact you. More information is available at this address:

https://www.voodooalert.de/board/forum/in…e4DikmgFWx6nuag

Thank you."

Now the comment is no longer visible.

I hope that the unpleasant situation is resolved in the best possible way, and that this whole thing is just a misunderstanding.

Anthony you have all my sympathy. I really feel sorry for you because you don't deserve it.

• It could be that a You tube bot deleted your comment because you added a link in it, happened to me several times.
    Also why I deprive YT lately even a simple comment will get deleted.

You Tube needs to get replaced, there is Odysee & Rumble.com these two can provide provide better services for the least.

• Deutsch

OK, ich werde versuchen, es anders zu schreiben.

Mal sehen, was passiert...

OK, I'll try to post it differently.

Let's see what happens...

It could be that a You tube bot deleted your comment because you added a link in it, happened to me several times.
    Also why I deprive YT lately even a simple comment will get deleted.

You Tube needs to get replaced, there is Odysee & Rumble.com these two can provide provide better services for the least.

• Yea wish ya the best, Anthony deserves a reply from these people, if they can make time to communicate about these cards for their reviews imo they can also make time to reply back, I mean what does it cost 2 a 3 minutes max to type a reply back? I was like come on guys...

In my humble opinion these people that ignoring Anthony are extremely disrespectful, just for all Anthony has done for them in advance.
    So i really hope this issue gets resolved as soon as possible, he deserves that at least.

x-3dfx gives full support to the matter at hand, as I made a post there calling out one of the suspects.

• In the YT Video he talks about two cards in the package...weird.

Lets hope that this is not about global politics...we all share the same affection here.

Afair (the real) Raff is a very integer member and 3dfx fan. And its probably PCGH money he would need to spend, so maybe there is an issue here, as all legal ways to pay someone in russia are blocked?!

• There three cards inside and shown. The third card is a red agp 4x Voodoo5 5500.

As long as Raff did not explain himself, it is too much speculation, but at least a short answer after any reminder should have been given.

Especially, when the cards have not been paid in advance.

• it could be he had an accident or gotten very ill, but even if that were true we would of heard about it, something isn't right, it doesn't add up.
    Not sure if anyone else here at VA that has direct contact with Raff like via a Phone number or so?

Sorry just trying to think of idea's.

Tobi That can be possible due to Putin's dumb war in Ukraine, this has caused many U countries to block Russian Air, Sea & Land transport from reaching their destinations, plus almost all of the banks like 95% of them have blocked Russian payments even I still think not all Russians are bad this is very unfortunate for the innocent people my friend Anthony being one of them, there has to be a way still.

But I do see that being one of the reasons then again Raff could of just let him know exactly why and such, so something doesn't add up, but if Raff has disabled his notifications, then it can take a long ass time before he will even react.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (13. Mai 2022 um 18:50)

• Maybe he had a bad accident or gotten very sick, then again I guess we would of known or at least gotten confirmation of that, he should at least responded to you if not him one of his colleagues or family members or best friend which i am sure he has here at VA, going silent like this is vague especially coming from Raff himself, he was always very open to everyone.

Today I been reading back through old topics from 2005 and onward; every time someone got their first Voodoo5 6000 or even an other 3dfx engineering Sample he always left good replies always in a friendly manner, so if anyone can phone him maybe and ask if he would be willing to respond, that would be great and helpful for Anthony here.

• Maybe he had a bad accident or gotten very sick, then again I guess we would of known or at least gotten confirmation of that, he should at least responded to you if not him one of his colleagues or family members or best friend which i am sure he has here at VA, going silent like this is vague especially coming from Raff himself, he was always very open to everyone.

that's why i'm asking. although his activity is visible on the other sites.

that's why i'm asking. although his activity is visible on the other sites.

Hmm I understand, super vague tho, I just wish there is just someone that can get to him, I mean I am pretty sure someone here at VA can get to him right?
    He's been a member of VA for years it seems.

ernesto.che Would you have an idea if otherwise?
    Sorry for asking tho.