Sad story (how to lose your money, time and valuable devices)

• Oh that was just an example of what could happen even if that chance is small, as the Destroyed label goes, that falls under prohibited items they can be labelled as destroyed but most likely will be returned to the sender, the one that sent the package will need to make contact with DHL and get this shit sorted
    https://www.eurosender.com/en/courier-com…rohibited-items.

Eventho I find it strange for a graphics card to be seen as prohibited item, unless the customs found out that your Italian friend does do shipments to Russia, not sure how they can find this out, Customs are strange ones.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (31. Dezember 2022 um 15:48)

• Too long without any other cool story, right? I have another one. After successfully destroying Mercury Brick, lovely USPS made another demarche by vandalizing my big fat parcel with King Shamans cards (1 and 2) and with 3 video modules (two pcs of MVG2020 and single piece of MVG2022). The parcel's contents were sold at a USPS auction (at least one King Shaman card) and the buyer of it contacted me with an inquiry on how much money he can earn by selling it. So 200016 is the number of this card which will appear on Ebay soon, i believe. From my point of view ownership of these cards is not legit as USPS just robbed me.

Here's the tracknum: https://t.17track.net/ru#nums=CL042162004RU

Two times in less than 6 months they make almost the same, what a morons.

• Guess that's what happens when you're Russian and ship to the US via USPS these days. Or maybe it was always that way? They sure wrecked one of my packages as well, and that was a relatively uncommon PowerMac G5 Quad CPU module with watercooling system attached. Not nearly as valuable as yours though.

If available to you (kinda doubt it, but just "if"...), go for Fedex or UPS, always use the international expedited express option. Unless you can use a service like that, shipments from Russia to the USA are probably in a lot of danger of just going FUBAR or confiscated... Nothing you can even do about it at this point. :(

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

• probably you're right. such small mean tricks. instead of refusing to accept the parcel or just return it they do such things. disgusting. i'll can easily find workarounds but such an approach makes them look pathetic.

• This also happened to two of my customers I support, where whole unreleased systems got lost. They needed to buy it back from ebay… It is even mentioned in their terms and conditions :bonk:

• Such mail service actions should not happen anywhere no matter where you are from, they are the ones being racist themselves n my views, their actions are uncalled for, sorry you have to keep dealing with such moronic companies Anthony :X

• a little addendum to the story with an auctioned parcel, recently one of these cards was sold on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364296456892

well, it's common business when you buy something on the auction and then try to get some profit selling things on ebay. but see how it was described. as a strange god card and without any photo of box contents. and in the box there was another card, much cheaper (king shaman). and the person who sold it knew the price of these cards very well. just because he contacted me and asked about prices, but he prefers not to tell the truth to buyers. such a dirty trick.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anthony (11. Juni 2023 um 05:09)

• a little addendum to the story with an auctioned parcel, recently one of these cards was sold on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364296456892

well, it's common business when you buy something on the auction and then try to get some profit selling things on ebay. but see how it was described. as a strange god card and without any photo of box contents. and in the box there was another card, much cheaper (king shaman). and the person who sold it knew the price of these cards very well. just because he contacted me and asked about prices, but he prefers not to tell the truth to buyers. such a dirty trick.

Just block such people, if I find an ebay auction and it has no actual photos' 90% of the time it's a major scam or it is fake, always worth reporting imo.
    I do agree with you man, such dirty people are the number one shills that are to blame for such acts as fake auctions they will use your knowledge for their own advantage for false marketing.

At x-3dfx we had a few that tried that my crew & I made sure they didn't last long lol.