Beiträge von seed49

Hrm.

Voodoo² PCI used to be incompatible in some "faster" AMD setups, such as the first Athlon. Maybe the too-new PCI - Slot is the reason here? I mean, you've got the PCI-Express which means you have a PCI-E-to-PCI - Bridge onboard...

-> Did this particular system ever run an older Windows? Could you test the hardware by temporarily installing a "supported" OS (maybe on a different HDD) such as Windows XP / 2000...? There is a larger choice for V² - Drivers in WinXP, btw. Thus you could test wheather the problem is caused by the hardware or the software.

Best regards.

Hi,

Thanks for your help
    Ok i'll try to install windows XP 32b

and i'll give you some news after this test.

Best regards,

Hi,

Here is my hardware config:

-> MotherBoard Asus H87-Plus Bios version "2003" (Integrated HD Graphics 4600)

-> CPU Intel Core i5-4570 3.2Ghz

-> RAM 2x KingSton 4Gb 1600 Mhz DDR3

-> Storage 1x SATA HGST 320G 7200RPM

-> Diamond Monster 2 3dfx Voodoo 2 PCI 8 Mb or Diamond Monster 2 3dfx Voodoo 2 PCI 12 Mb

I've connect a display on each video card.
    When the Game start, the second display power on, but black screen appear ...

Next i can stop the game at this moment the second display go to sleep; and no error, windows is work normally ...

Hi,

Thank for your response.

Yes i restart windows with F7. "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement".

I've no error message, computer has no hang.
    i need to press power button to go to "sleep" and recover windows display on internal video card

I've add some screen captures up.

Regards,

Hi,

I've installed a Voodoo 2 on Windows 10 x64 with 64b experimental driver (https://robertkrau.se/blog/3dfx-voodoo-2-with-windows-10/)

The card is OK; but at every launch of a game (Unreal Tournament, Diablo 2, Quake 3 or RayMan) the LCD screen display "no signal" but 3dfx GPU are a little warm.

(Same problem with the 2 cards Diamond Monster 3dfx 8Mb & 12Mb)

Maybe it comes from signal frequency... i've try 60/61/75Hz in windows registry with no success.

Any Idea ?

Here is my hardware config:

-> MotherBoard Asus H87-Plus Bios version "2003" (Integrated HD Graphics 4600)

-> CPU Intel Core i5-4570 3.2Ghz

-> RAM 2x KingSton 4Gb 1600 Mhz DDR3

-> Storage 1x SATA HGST 320G 7200RPM

-> Diamond Monster 2 3dfx Voodoo 2 PCI 8 Mb or Diamond Monster 2 3dfx Voodoo 2 PCI 12 Mb

Windows Device manager:

Regards,