New 3dfx Rampage card found

• I doesn`t know exactly what trevormacro have done. But i want, that we give him a new chance. Everyone schould have the chance to show that he have chanched. Everyone schould have the chance to get back on the right way. I think that everyone have a good heart. And every one schould have some chances more. Whatever he have done. The best is he writes what he have done, then he write that he will not do it again. And he schould write that it was the false way. Than we give he a chance to start a new beginning and forget what he have done.

I self have done much, what I think was realy bad. But i have changed.

sorry for my bad englisch

Bier.jpg

• aah, boring.

He is begging for admission and compliments. So he come up with some new stuff to impress us.
    The poor little soal...

- Backfire -

Yep, you are right. He's an attention whore.

@Bier

Hast du noch immer nicht ganzen zahlosen V5 6K Vergewaltigungsthreads in verschieden Foren gesehen?
    Der wird sich nie ändern, genauso wie RT, was wir auch vor erst wenigen Tagen gesehen haben. :bonk:

Die zwei Affen können sich die Hände geben. :bonk:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Turrican (7. Juni 2013 um 20:22)

• aah, boring.

He is begging for admission and compliments. So he come up with some new stuff to impress us.
    The poor little soal...

- Backfire -

This is what I agree to most. This is Voodooalert.de not Attention Whore.de, I am fed up of his crap being spammed here and eveyrwhere else , it's always same shit different website, BORING... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Zitat

It's the first rampage card created in 3dfx labs.

No, true. Here the first Rampage ever to run. Confirmed by Rampage's designer.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.thedodgegarage.com/3dfx/rampage/rampage_clamp.jpg]

Here some nice notes about this card- The board had special termination resistor packs very close to the chip that the socket vendor forgot to cut a relief for them so the socket would not fit flat. Another engineer and I machined the sockets to fit properly with a dremel tool in the lab. They could not attach to the board with screws so the clamp was used so we could power up. The rams were very expensive and we did not want to waste them until the board powered up...

Regards,
    Oscar.

• osckhar:

Good information you have. On etag there is 001 why?

Gold Leader:

Don't be bad with me you lost your time.

m14radu:

I have no more informations about the card for now. If I have a news I will post for sure.

I am here and I am happy.
    Need to wait now.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nathan (8. Juni 2013 um 00:24)

• Don't bother spamming here @ VA, everyone hates you and we are all fed up with your crap, you are just an attention whore to us here, so please go away asap thank you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just leave us alone, please! We really don't seek your spam here @ VA again for the 28th time, you're a d*mn plague ... :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (8. Juni 2013 um 00:58)

• Gold Leader:

It's the last time I speak with you. You must have a problem in your head.

Sorry but I never asked you to :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And oh, there is no need to insult me kid, it's against the rules ...

You keep coming here, to which you are not even welcome at, stop plaguing VA, just leave us alone, we are not interesting in your spam and your belongings, it's all we ask.
    Like Moderator Turrican said, you are an Attention Whore and nothing else.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (8. Juni 2013 um 01:06)

• Gold Leader:

It's the last time I speak with you. You must have a problem in your head.

Hum,

Remember that you have been banned from this forum.

So, I have some difficulties to understand why you come back here again.

Owning a Rampage doesn't open to you the doors automatically.

If i was the admin, i would think that your behaviour is only provocative.

• Nightbird:

If you doesn't speak about the rampage card it's not my problem.
    For the futur, I will only speak about rampage card. Others topics, I am not interested.

Thanks

• Zitat

Nightbird:

If you doesn't speak about the rampage card it's not my problem.
    For the futur, I will only speak about rampage card. Others topics, I am not interested.

Thanks

I'm afraid that soon you will not be able to speak about anything here.

• Nathan's mutter ist auch eine Rampage lol

Please: I'm sure the admins are already watching this thread and that's good and important. But: no matter what happend in the past, insulting tm is no way to achieve anything. Tm does things do V5 6k that aren't necessary and sometimes you might say they're even brutal. Yes. For me like I'd like to have a V5 6k very much but I don't have the money to buy one, I feel very bad about this.

But: Liking it or not, I will not insult anyone, not for what he has done, neither for what he might do in the future. If I did insult him I'd be no better then him. I don't like tm, but even thogh there is no need to insult him. If he goes mad, the admins will ban him.

@TM: rework done. Does the card work now? If you get the card working, what do you plan to do with it?

all I can do is be me, whoever that is. -Bob Dylan

Römer sind keine Bieber!

• I don't think that TM is able to repair such a card neither that he owns a Specter. He doesn't have any technical knowledge for such things. He's just some kid with too much money and want's to have attention. VA is definitely the wrong place for people like him.
    If he has a Specter, so I have a Specter 3000 with 2 SAGE chips.
    So, I'm off this thread and I hope, that this spam thread will get closed asap.

"Du bist und bleibst a Mensch und du kannst eben net deine menschlichkeit überwinden."

Dennis_50300

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CryptonNite (8. Juni 2013 um 10:20)