Beiträge von Gold Leader

Oh that was just an example of what could happen even if that chance is small, as the Destroyed label goes, that falls under prohibited items they can be labelled as destroyed but most likely will be returned to the sender, the one that sent the package will need to make contact with DHL and get this shit sorted
    https://www.eurosender.com/en/courier-com…rohibited-items.

Eventho I find it strange for a graphics card to be seen as prohibited item, unless the customs found out that your Italian friend does do shipments to Russia, not sure how they can find this out, Customs are strange ones.

Well I talked to a friend from Canada, h e told me that "destroyed" means the package was damaged, it will most likely be returned to the actual sender.

So that should be a worry less, if it was contraband the package would of been seized which is not the case.

The only way it could of gotten destroyed to a literal sense is that one of the DHL Employees hates Russians and they actually damaged the package, I personally don't hate Russians not all are bad but this chance is most least of likely.

Yet there are certain restrictions when it comes about shipping parcels to and from Russia:
    https://www.easypost.com/dhl-russia-shipping-restrictions

And I really think this plays a large role, it's super risky, contacts or not, not going to be relevant in this case.
    But yea it's sad and stupid and it will get more stupid as time progresses.

Kaitou here a screenshot from the details of that package it does clearly read that the package was destroyed, this is bad tho.
    It should of been returned to it's sender, very unusual.

All in all I Hope the sender did fully insure the item.

Zitat

compared to the 512mb config the 256mb one has no issues. that's how big the difference is.

but then since the 128MB Config is also needed for some games there should be a third bios.

Exactly 256MBhas issues in some games 128MB does not which is why I mentioned 128MB / 512MB Bios, if 512MB makes no difference over 256MB< why even have the option for 256MB anyways.

Good point Voodoo5

ps. my 3dfx friends in Argentina would say Vudu5 it's shorter and reads the same :topmodel:

as mem config goes 128/512 would be the best as that 128MB always works in games without issues 512MB can run in to the same or similar issues as 256MB does, so if going for a 512MB livery I'd go for the 128/512MB Bios option over the 256MB/512MB one.

Nice scam that system lmao.

With those slow ass specs it will be as slow as a dog for a V5 5500, the price is stupid, if you look around or even ask around you can get it for much less like under 200 Eur lol, ex the V5, with the V5 maybe around 700 Eur if ya get some decent finds :topmodel:

I think that layout is much better to cool then the normal Layout. I would like it.

should be pretty easy to cool like one massive Aluminum or copper heatsink will surely do the job quite well, 3dfx used this idea with their 2x2 card just to see on how to cool it passively with heatsinks:

The Quantum 3D AAlchemy 4116 has similar design for cooling as you can see here:

The AAlchemy 4116V has a dark brown PCB but also the same cooling solution;
    These photo's were made by gdonovan:

Note the heatsink is mounted in the wrong way, the green card has it mounted correctly :)
    You can always add fans to this large heatsink as well.

well if using FSAA x4 or x8 at reso's of 1600x1200x32 it might be an advantage as more textures can be loaded in the VRAM, for this it will have most effect but for everything else 64MB per VSA-100 should be plenty really.

Zitat

Ugly...

are you kidding ? it looks amazing. really like the 2x2 design.

It does not many were able to achieve what Anthony gave us, it's fine to like or dislike something but I personally like this concept, also just for those not knowing the DVI was added for experimental purposes afaik, it comes with HDMI & D-Sub 15 pin VGA as well.

But seeing how this design gives 8 ram spots per VSA-100 you could fit them with 4x 128MB for an insane Voodoo5 6000 PCI 512MB Graphics card solution, so for an 8 chip config you'd get 8x 128MB good for 1024MB /1GB ram yea you can go mental on such idea's.

Not sure if a VSA-100 can address 256MB tho, as a hypothetical theory maybe possible, but yea, not entirely sure, might be for a fun project maybe see how much ram a VSA-100 can address.

----------------
    Auf Deutsch:
    ----------------

Es nicht viele waren in der Lage zu erreichen, was Anthony gab uns, es ist in Ordnung zu mögen oder etwas nicht mögen, aber ich persönlich mag dieses Konzept, auch nur für diejenigen, die nicht wissen, die DVI wurde für experimentelle Zwecke afaik hinzugefügt, es kommt mit HDMI & D-Sub 15-polig VGA sowie.

Aber wenn man bedenkt, dass dieses Design 8 Speicherplätze pro VSA-100 bietet, könnte man sie mit 4x 128MB für eine verrückte Voodoo5 6000 PCI 512MB Grafikkartenlösung ausstatten, so dass man bei einer 8-Chip-Konfiguration 8x 128MB für 1024MB /1GB Speicher bekommt, ja, man kann bei solchen Ideen verrückt werden.

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ein VSA-100 256MB adressieren kann, als hypothetische Theorie ist es vielleicht möglich, aber ja, ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, es könnte ein lustiges Projekt sein, um zu sehen, wie viel Ram ein VSA-100 adressieren kann.

Today 4 Zillion albums were added as new additions to my growing Zillion collection :)
    That are these:

Zillion 4 (1999)

Here the CD's & Booklet that came with it and a CD-Rom as well!

Spoiler anzeigen

Zillion 7 - Club Edition (2000)

Here the Booklet & CD's that came with it:

Spoiler anzeigen

Zillion 8 - Mega Mix Edition (2000)

Spoiler anzeigen

Zillion Beach - 2001

Spoiler anzeigen

Here all my 9 Zillion Albums thus far :)

So far so good, still many more to come :)

Also feel the HiNT HB1-SE66 PCI to PCI Bridge chip if it's not hot but slightly warn you're find if it is hot it may need replacing.
    Always make sure to use the safest mainboards just no TYAN based MPX boards these will cause damage to the card over a long period of time.

Also I don't know why the TYAN Thunder & Tiger 760 MP/MPX boards have not been added in the Orange labelled Partially Supported list yet.
    Cards work, but get damaged over time.
    those that ignore this will run in to serious issues as time progresses.

Looking nice there Erek, I saw your post at Victor Bart's Discord yesterday.

Hey all :)

Here something new i been working on, back in the years 1997 to 2001 friends of mine used to go to the Zillion nightclub in Antwerp, Belgium, back in it's day it was the most high tech, most up to date Nightclub in the EU and the one of the most famous in the world as it got visitors from all ways round even from USA, Australia, Malaysia Japan, Taiwan, and all countries within the EU as well.

Frank Verstaeten aka DJ Fou was the founder of this high tech nightclub he and some other DJ's made it a reality on October 16, 1997, as where on December 20, 1997 was the day that the first CD came out named Zillion - The First, Zillion closed it's doors on October 31, 2001.
    Yet they kept making albums until January 27, 2017 which was named Zillion The Final Rave, they went out in a blast releasing a triple CD as well.

And here on what happened as the Zillion lead to it's downfall:
    https://nl.wikisage.org/wiki/Zillion
    Use DEEPL to translate from English to German for that one.

To read more about the movie go here:
    https://www.screendaily.com/news/indie-sal…5167166.article

For the equipment they used you can see that here it is all in English so it is readable for the most.
    https://www.livedesignonline.com/feel-like-a-zi…-s-hottest-club

So when my friends came back from that nightclub they came home with these very cool CD's and now that the movie of the Zillion sparkled so many good memories of that awesome nightclub I thought to collect them and convert them to MP3 320 kbps and yea preserve the CD's in that sense and since 3 weeks ago I think Is tarted something very awesome.

On February 10th, 2023 the new party concept of Frank "DJ Fou" Verstraeten will take place in the Antwerp Sports Palace.

🤩"That night will Zillion really resurrect. 🥳

Read more here:
    https://www.hln.be/muziek/frank-v…-1997~a3b3d04d/
    ----------------
    Auf Deutsch:
    ----------------

Hallo allen :)

Hier etwas Neues, an dem ich gearbeitet habe. In den Jahren 1997 bis 2001 besuchten Freunde von mir den Nachtclub Zillion in Antwerpen, Belgien. Damals war er der modernste und hochmoderne Nachtclub in der EU und einer der berühmtesten der Welt, denn er hatte Besucher aus allen Richtungen, sogar aus den USA, Australien, Malaysia, Japan, Taiwan und allen Ländern der EU.

Frank Verstaeten alias DJ Fou war der Gründer dieses Hightech-Nachtclubs, den er und einige andere DJs am 16. Oktober 1997 ins Leben riefen. Am 20. Dezember 1997 erschien die erste CD mit dem Namen Zillion - The First, und am 31. Oktober 2001 schloss Zillion seine Türen.

Dennoch produzierten sie bis zum 27. Januar 2017 Alben mit dem Namen Zillion - The Final Rave und veröffentlichten auch eine Dreifach-CD.

Und hier, was geschah, als Zillion zu seinem Untergang führte:

Zillion - Wikisage

Benutze DEEPL, um das vom Englischen ins Deutsche zu übersetzen.

Um mehr über den Film zu lesen, gehen Sie hier:

Indie Sales to launch Antwerp nightclub thriller ‘Zillion’ at EFM, releases first-look image (exclusive)
    French sales company will show first trailer for drama about rise and fall of infamous Antwerp mega-club.
    www.screendaily.com

Was die Ausrüstung angeht, die sie benutzt haben, so ist hier alles auf Englisch, so dass es für die meisten lesbar ist.

https://www.livedesignonline.com/feel-like-a-zillion-extravagance-everything-belgium-s-hottest-club

Als meine Freunde aus diesem Nachtclub zurückkamen, brachten sie diese sehr coolen CDs mit nach Hause und da der Film der Zillion so viele gute Erinnerungen an diesen tollen Nachtclub weckte, dachte ich, ich sammle sie und konvertiere sie in MP3 320 kbps und bewahre die CDs in diesem Sinne auf und seit 3 Wochen denke ich, dass ich etwas sehr Tolles gemacht habe.

Am 10. Februar 2023 findet das neue Partykonzept von Frank "DJ Fou" Verstraeten im Antwerpener Sportpalast statt.

🤩"In dieser Nacht wird Zillion wirklich wieder auferstehen. 🥳

Lesen Sie hier mehr:

Frank Verstraeten brengt Zillion naar Sportpaleis: “Terug naar de club uit 1997”
    Hij zou geruisloos weer in de anonimiteit verdwijnen, maar niets blijkt minder waar. Na de succesvolle Zillion-feestjes in de Waagnatie en de hopeloos…
    www.hln.be

---------------

So here my collection as of now and I will post new Zillion Albums I have added as I go along, for the extra photo's, just view the spoilers :)

With that I am just trying new methods to make my posts less laggy.

-----

Hier ist also meine Sammlung von jetzt an und ich werde neue Zillionen Alben posten, die ich im Laufe der Zeit hinzugefügt habe, für die zusätzlichen Fotos, einfach die Spoiler ansehen :)
    Damit probiere ich gerade neue Methoden aus, damit meine Beiträge weniger verzögert werden.

Zillion - The First | Released on December 20, 1997:

Here the CD & Booklet that came with it:

Spoiler anzeigen

Zillion - The Second | Released on June 12, 1998:

Here the CD's & Booklet that came with it:

Spoiler anzeigen

Zillion - The Magic Ride | Released in 1998

Here the CD's & Booklet that came with it plus the one that has specs of the nightclub its self back in its time in 1998:

Spoiler anzeigen

Zillion 5 - Club Edition | Released in 1999

Here the CD's & Booklet that came with it and a CD-Rom as well!

Spoiler anzeigen

Zillion 8 - Club Edition | Released in 2000

Spoiler anzeigen

Here some nice Zillion links :)

The Legend of Zillion Podcast

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/podcasts…end-of-zillion/

Zillion Memories ( unofficial)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/4613839422

Zillion XXX
    https://zillion.xxx/home/

Zillion Sound Cloud (Official)
    https://soundcloud.com/zillion-official

colo5 - Retro Zillion 1
    https://soundcloud.com/colo5/r-tro-zillion-1
    (not to be confused with Zillion- The First , it's a compilation from all Zillion Albums from 1997 - 2001)

Being my 46th Birthday today I paid a visit to Zillion once more :)

my Zillion 5 CD also arrived, so I used that for the music in the background, before doing this I ripped it with CD-EX 1.5.1 with the AthlonXP 2200+ the system I am using to play Q3A with the V5 PCI Mac, this way my CD's remain in pristine quality :)

Would be nice if I could play the Zillion Q3A map with bots, not sure if there is a console command to add bots, any idea's?