Voodoo5 6000 Rev. A 3700: Liste mit Seriennummern

• Mine

S/N - 1V7C

since Feb 2007

Thanks to Gamma742

Hey Odie good to see ya back ah you have Bob Waller's card very cool!
    1V7C yes that is correct :) as for February 2007, I remember when you bought your card from bob back then, when I ahd mine, was a glorious time man, was at the FalconFly forums I believe.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (3. November 2023 um 00:09)

• Hey Odie good to see ya back ah you have Bob Waller's card very cool!
    1V7C yes that is correct :) as for February 2007, I remember when you bought your card from bob back then, when I ahd mine, was a glorious time man, was at the FalconFly forums I believe.

Yeah my bro, at Falconfly(Sad to know that the forum has been closed for a long time ;().
    You gave me a lot of help at that time, thank you very much.

Fortunately, web pages today make it easy to translate German into English.
    When I came to VoodooAlert in 2008, I couldn’t even understand the function of the buttons.

Call me zzyzzyxx or Odie.

• Hey Odie good to see ya back ah you have Bob Waller's card very cool!

Yeah my bro, at Falconfly(Sad to know that the forum has been closed for a long time ;().
    You gave me a lot of help at that time, thank you very much.

Fortunately, web pages today make it easy to translate German into English.
    When I came to VoodooAlert in 2008, I couldn’t even understand the function of the buttons.

Join the club, people expected too much of me, that I live in the Netherlands for me to understand German, even so in the actual reality I lived my childhood in Australia so as that goes my main language is Australian English with Dutch second, my German is barely even there...

And there is more to it, that I send via Direct Message.