Sapphire Vapor-X OC ATi Radeon HD 5870 PCI-E 1024MB 256Bit GDDR5 a Golden find for a steal of a deal!

• So here it finally is again, I managed to buy this one via ebay in Austria for 35 euros + 15 Eur shipping totaling a nice 50 Euros it's like new mint condition;

This card was a steal of a deal for a billion words especially when it comes to ebay finds like this one, just one of them rare miraculous finds.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/374594379000

The previous owner cared a lot for it, ideal because this is the card my dad used to have and I have a lot of good memories of it also why I hunted one done for the past 3 years, but gladly was able to find this gem back.

So I was able to renovate this card back to it's new state and I will test it later this week in my AMD OpteronMP 6140 D1 system with Windows 7 and the AMD Crimson Beta 16.2.1 drivers, same driver set I used for the R900 Antilles Driver test board.

So yea fun times upcoming for sure and an other lost card readded to my Radeon Collection.

So here the card before and after cleaning treatment:

Here the box:

Here the components of the main inner and secondary inner boxes, I also added the Dirt 2 game pamphlet and a DVI to VGA convertor to make it 100% complete:

Here the card PCB after I cleaned it:

Here the PCB with the retention bracket applied:

All nice and shiny :)

Here a nice dieshot of the ATi RV870 XT Cypress GPU, before and after I applied the Noctua NH-TQ thermal compound:

Here the card in it's fully cleaned state:

Here with my scale 1:35 Acrocanthosaurus atokensis model by PNSO: Acro doe!

Hereby an other nice Radeon GPU added for my collection :)

Enjoy the photos 8)