My system reboots without reason after 1 to 3 hours of use, PSU maybe?

• Hey all my AMD AthlonXP 2200+ which uses the EPoX EP-k*7A+ mainboard seems to randomly reboot after 1 a 3 hours of use it's very random sadly I think it's the PSU if it s I seek an Enermax WG425P or similar that has a +5 Volt rail that supports 32Amps or more 36Amps as this PSU goes.

Not sure where I can get thsoe except the one s I Seen on ebay are all from USA sadly.

Any other diea's on what it could be and hopw I could find that out?

The PSU it uses now is the Antec True Power 550 Bronze 80+ PSU.

• Gold Leader 4. November 2023 um 20:02

Hat den Titel des Themas von „MY system reboots without reason after 1 to 3 hours of use, PSU maybe?“ zu „My system reboots without reason after 1 to 3 hours of use, PSU maybe?“ geändert.
  • Well it seems I need a PSU that is clear but I may need to get the mainboard checked since there is some black material in the mainboard's PSU power connector:

Here a closeup of the power cable when I pulled it out:

It is as if the plastic of that part of the power connector melted or something.

Backfire I guess I would need to ship you the mainboard for inspection or repair, as for a good PSU any idea's what I can do with that, the Antec I have is history, what is a good PSU unless you have any good ones laying around, yea let me know.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (4. November 2023 um 20:11)