Gold Leader as Obi WAN Kenobi - what was this??

• Gold Leader aka Gold Leader or Obi-Wan Kenobi : you should know me already from here as Alliance2000 / Marcus. I’d like to answer to your FB post, as you obviously just kicked me out of the x3dfx group instantly as I defended my way of storing my graphic cards in a rack… 😳

I don’t destroy cards, I use them and already did some projects like the rotating Aalchemy. Why so aggressive? I store my cards in a display rack, take care about them by letting them have a check from Backfire and use them every now and then. In the rack you can see the cards at least (instead of looking only at the packaging when kept sealed)….

I don’t see any reason for a kick, but as you are Admin - do your thing…

Regards,

Marcus

Suche noch Hardware folgender Hersteller:
    - Quantum3D

- Canopus

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Alliance2000 (16. Februar 2022 um 07:53)

• Alliance2000 15. Februar 2022 um 16:55

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Gold Leader - what was this??“ zu „Gold Leader als Obi WAN Kenobi - what was this??“ geändert.
  • Alliance2000 15. Februar 2022 um 19:39

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Gold Leader als Obi WAN Kenobi - what was this??“ zu „Gold Leader as Obi WAN Kenobi - what was this??“ geändert.
  • Gold Leader aka Gold Leader or Obi-Wan Kenobi : you should know me already from here as Alliance2000 / Marcus. I’d like to answer to your FB post, as you obviously just kicked me out of the x3dfx group instantly as I defended my way of storing my graphic cards in a rack… 😳

I don’t destroy cards, I use them and already did some projects like the rotating Aalchemy. Why so aggressive? I store my cards in a display rack, take care about them by letting them have a check from Backfire and use them every now and then. In the rack you can see the cards at least (instead of looking only at the packaging when kept sealed)….

I don’t see any reason for a kick, but as you are Admin - do your thing…

Regards,

Marcus

Firstly you do not have the rights use my real name in public, I have enough so called cyber related issues as it is, so please make an edit or I'll call in the owner of the forum to make short work of it.
    Secondly your attitude wasn't accepted towards me, just how you manage to threaten me and reply with unwanted ways, all I did say was that if you don't use your cards regularly and let them collect dust, their capacitors will dry out and they will die, it's a hard fact.

You had no rights to lash out at me as if I don't even know what I am talking about, i get anxious from such types I am trying to keep the peace but if people join to do as if they know everything and make others look small bans will happen my community so my methods.

However I did unblock you, it is totally to you to return or not, if you do, well do try to be more understanding and kind with your way of replying, that is a requirement.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (15. Februar 2022 um 23:17)

• S2 Sedan 16. Februar 2022 um 14:34

Hat das Thema geschlossen.