• [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.3dfx.ch/gallery/d/15282-2/voodoo_vsa_lot.jpg]

A picture I wish to share with you my friends- There are times when I wish I could have a large party and invite you all to see for yourself, alas I do not have the funds or time for such an endeavor.

I am not one to brag, but feel that one should not hide such items from the world either, so I present this picture for your enjoyment & pleasure.

It is with some great luck, greater persistance and the help of a few friends the cards shown have been assembled, when I have some time (and one or two V6K return from tune ups and oil changes) I'll take another larger more complete picture with more 5500's and 4500's.

The full size 2433x1273 image can be viewed here-

http://www.3dfx.ch/gallery/d/15281-1/voodoo_vsa_lot.jpg

The V6K shown in the picture are The Comdex V5-6000, 0700 PCB, 1500, 2600, 3400, 3700 x 2, 3900.

Also show is a Voodoo Volts test board, 5000 PCI, 5000 AGP, 5500 AGPx4 with DVI, 5500 AGPx4 without DVI and Rampage of course.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gdonovan (19. August 2006 um 06:01)

• wooooooohw

5ks
    Intel 6ks
    the V3 voodoo Volts testing board
    the 2x2 6k
    and a Rampage

VoodooAlert IRC Channel

Und hier noch ein blöder Spruch den nicht jeder sehen kann.
    :spitze: Anscheinend ist es ja mittlerweile modern, Schriftfarben zu nutzen die man nur in einem der beiden Designs sehen kann :spitze:

• This ... is ... absolutely ... breathtaking ... 8o :hrr: :hrr: :hrr:

When I visit my uncle in the states I'll visit you, too, because he lives only ~ 110 miles away from you (Billerica, MA)... :topmodel:

The problem is: I haven't got enough money to afford it... ;(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Eye-Q (19. August 2006 um 11:41)

• hey Gary you're always filled with magical wonders my friend :)

Very nice shot you've got there :) lot's of greatness on one spot too :)
    also see a second 5000 AGP :) nice what does it's E-Tag Read?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Obi-Wan Kenobi (19. August 2006 um 21:57)

• Zitat

Original von Eye-Q

When I visit my uncle in the states I'll visit you, too, because he lives only ~ 110 miles away from you (Billerica, MA)... :topmodel:

Sure, stop on by if you ever get the chance.

• Zitat

Original von Rolo01

This collection is the dream of every 3dfx collector...

If things go to plan, perhaps I'll have another.... interesting board.. to add in a few weeks :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gdonovan (19. August 2006 um 23:27)

• Zitat

Original von Obi-Wan Kenobi

also see a second 5000 AGP :) nice what does it's E-Tag Read?

When I take a picture of all the dual chip boards I'll look.

One of them I'll sell or trade, I don't need two but have not gotten around to posting it.

• Zitat

Original von gdonovan

If things go to plan, perhaps I'll have another.... interesting board.. to add in a few weeks :D

Come on, don't keep us on tenterhooks, what did you dig out now? A Piranha or something even more exclusive? ;)

I'm happy to catch a goddess and you speak of another "interesting" board as if the V6k would be a "normal" card... :(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Eye-Q (20. August 2006 um 00:08)

• Zitat

Original von FS03
    Very very nice :) - realy a dream! In December i'll travel to America. Maybe, i'll come and visit you and your collection =)

Sure, sure, you can play Quake 3 on Mercury system :D