Idea for the Marktplatz section & HeatWare

• 25 posts are okay. Personally, I would set it to 100 posts. I saw that on a lot of other boards and it works quite well.

"Du bist und bleibst a Mensch und du kannst eben net deine menschlichkeit überwinden."

Dennis_50300

• Yeah, 100 would be awesome, but due to all the other reactions as the 50 posts went, I think 25+ is the sweet spot, the VA crew can always decide the maximum of posts required for New members to post in the Marketplace or being able to see it as that matter goes 8)

Many thanks for your input CryptonNite :respekt: And that goes for everybody else :thumbup:
    To be honest, I never knew this topic would be so active xD:topmodel:

• 100 posts are to damn high for this forum. Look at the avarage posts a day we have and then think of it.

all I can do is be me, whoever that is. -Bob Dylan

Römer sind keine Bieber!

• Hier hatte es doch auch, immer funktioniert.

Und eigentlich ist es doch völlig umklar, ob am Ende etwas besser funktioniert.

Ich versteh das neue Problem aber sowieso nicht.
    Da hatte doch Einer, einfach nur eine 3dfx Sammlung, mit seinen eigenen Geld kaufen wollen.

Ich wollte auch eine Karte bei diesem Verkauf erwerben, aber angepisst weil Einer ein gutes Angebot für mehrere karten machte, sollte ich deswegen nicht gleich sein.

Oder was ist jetzt überhaupt der Grund, für eine Überarbeitung des Marktplatzes?

In meinen Augen ein Fakt ist, egal ob Gott oder die Philosophie werken will, ein bedauerliches Übel bleibt erhalten, das Erbe, was an Menschen weiter gegeben wird, die es selbst nicht erwirtschaftet haben.

Das Erbrecht muss erlöschen, erst dann wird die Vernunft triumphieren können über die Macht des Geldes als Druckmittel oder Sklavenpeitsche hinter dem Menschen selbst und die Erde wieder für folgende Generationen befreien.

Zitat: V.F

• Wenn jemand möglicherweiße früher mal Computerverrückt war und viel gute Hardware zum loswerden hat. Heute aber beruflich oder mit der Familie so viel um die Ohren hat. Hat er bestimmt keine Lust hier im Forum erst 50 Sinnlospost´s machen zu müssen um seine Waren dann anbieten zu können. Das Gleiche gilt auch für Dachbodenfünde von Jugendliche welche die alten Sachen vom Vater enddecken. Ich denke dadurch werden einige Leute die Sachen lieber bei Kleinanzeigen und co. reinstellen. Was die Sache für uns nicht besser macht, da dort eine viel größere Masse an Leuten auf die Anzeigen aufmerksam werden.

Zu dem Bewertungssystem: Es ist eine wirklich gute Sache. Wenn man aber auserordentlich faul ist, wie z.B. Ich :whistling: dann benutzt man das Bewertungssystem nicht. Ich habe auch schon ein Paar sachen hier im Forum und von Leuten aus dem Forum gekauft habe aber noch nie eine Bewertung geschrieben oder bekommen.

• Ich bin da schon "lästiger". Habe hier zwar kaum noch gehandelt, aber üblicherweise schreib ich gleich eine, und PM dann den Handelspartner, daß er seine positive Bewertung erhalten hat. Dann kommt i.d.R. auch postwendend gleich eine zurück. :) Mach ich aber auf eBay auch so..

Und ansonsten: Welcher Verkäufer der VA noch nicht kennt, denkt sich "oh, jetzt geh ich in das Forum was verkaufen"?? Noch dazu wenn man bedenkt wie klein diese Community hier ist, das ist kaum ein guter Absatzmarkt, wenn man nicht wirklich was 3dfx-mäßig spezielles zu verkaufen hat.. Einer der NUR zum Handeln herkommt und dann wieder verschwindet, najo. Da kann man gleich eBay nehmen? ;)

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

Stolzer Besitzer eines 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP Prototypen:

• 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP HiNT Rev.A-3700

[//wp.xin.at] - No RISC, no fun!

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

Quote Bier.jpg@IRC 2020: "Je schlimmer der Fetisch, desto besser!"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von GrandAdmiralThrawn (5. Dezember 2013 um 14:11)

• Without reading every Post: In the PCGH Forum you need to be member for at least 2 months. A different way of coping with things.

Ich bin ein Teil des Teils, der Anfangs alles war
    Ein Teil der Finsternis, die sich das Licht gebar

• *ugh*

Hmm I don't understand the German much as I have pointed out earlier, sigh :S:thumbdown: So what point is good? :huh:
    Ik kan ook in het Nerderlands door gaan, ook dat er daar geen hond van verstaan wordt... :gadget:

Dutch for I could also continue in Dutch, not that much will understand anything of that :topmodel:

That is why I only post in English, without the Australian dialect, which would make it totally unreadable for you lot here rofl :D

And yes I know this is a German forum, even that English is accepted.. but when Gary posts [Gary is from USA] or any other person that has an English language, all of a sudden everyone posts in perfect English, which really amazes me and in my topics, it's just different and that is just lame, as if people tease me like that or so? :/

To me this behaviour is getting a old, I might as well lock this topic, because 70% of it I don't understand :S If people that can type good English just refer not to, fine, then I have my ways as well, I Plan to share my awesome idea's else where :rolleyes::sleeping:

Later. :thumbdown:

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (6. Dezember 2013 um 00:07)

• Just use Google Translate on it, it ain't perfect, but it does a reasonably good job. You have received a good number of English replies as well as a representative amount of votes here.

Plus, people know that you said you can understand "some" German some time back, so that might also be part of the reason. For Gary we know he can't understand German at all.

Also, while Google Translate wasn't quite able to perfectly translate your Dutch sentence, from what I get, I can deduce its exact meaning quite well. ;)

No reason to be pissed off at all.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

QotY: Girls Love, BEST Love; 2018 - Lo and behold, for it is the third Coming; The third great Year of Yuri, citric as it may be! Edit: 2019 wasn't too bad either... Edit: 2020... holy crap, we're on a roll here~♡!

• *ugh*

Well I do have a reason to be annoyed, since them translators never work on my end :S

The amount of German I understand isn't that much more than Gary either :S All my systems are English over Dutch as for a Dutch OS? Heck I can advise no one to use that crap, hahaha xD xD Ow my gawd that is soooo dreadful! :cursing: It's even more unstable likewise, so go figure that! :topmodel::spitze:

My German is very simple, I only understand the simple basic things, I can read it, but since most here use dialects I read stuff that I can't translate even translators go bonkers rofl xD
    So me typing in German isn't a good idea, because it was that bad that most VA members advised me to type in English xD So thus the case :)

There isn't much more you can expect from my end, and if people do find this a major issue, that is fine as I respect your choices :)
    In the future I will not ask this again, but I only will be able to reply to the posts I understand, quite simple on my end then ;) :P

8 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (6. Dezember 2013 um 10:02)

• After talking with GAT about this via ICQ, I take my actions back about the language thing, so I'm sorry for those actions :steinigung: And yes it does seem most of you are used to talking German here as some of you forget to type in English, that I do understand, thus I respect that.
    Since this is a German forum by nature after all, so due to that I am very sorry for the previous post, I will do my best to make good topics for everyone, although I will post in English only, it's the only language that makes sense for me to use ;)

Thanks for the conversation GAT :thumbup:

Now lets get this thread going again 8)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (6. Dezember 2013 um 12:15)

• Dutch is historically very related to German (the Dutch once sung from "german blood" in their national anthem long time ago), so reading it makes it possible to understand it quite a bit, even without knowing the language. Hearing is much more difficult.

Zitat

Ik kan ook in het Nerderlands door gaan, ook dat er daar geen hond van verstaan wordt...

I think, you wrote something like:
    "I can do Dutch here, but nobody understands a word."
    And I don't speak Dutch :spitze:

"Du bist und bleibst a Mensch und du kannst eben net deine menschlichkeit überwinden."

Dennis_50300

• Thanks for your comments there :)

Well for a Dutchman that is obvious, only I grew up in Australia, Australian English was my native language, the language I grew up with from January 28 1980 to December 17 1990, after that I had to learn Dutch with 4 years a time span normal children did in the 11 years I was in AUS + the extra 4 years I did my Dutch course.. so I had to learn all that Dutch in just 4 years instead of 15, as for German I had bits of it, but as usual I had my hands filled for Dutch only, so I hardly have an idea what you guys are talking about.
    and even today I think and write in English since English is to me the utmost practical form of language to use, so hereby for me it is very hard to read what is going on and keep using translators I get fed up by that and Ican't be even bothered they don't even translate correctly so likewise for me it's a senseless way of doing.

So due to all of that English & Dutch are the only two Languages I can understand,thus why I ask it, if people do have the ability type or speak English, that would be of great help and respect.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (8. Dezember 2013 um 16:18)

• I think it was more like "[...] no dog would understand a word.", which would be very similar to a german phrase with identical meaning "[...] kein Hund ein Wort versteht.". ;)

Did Ernesto actually see this here thread already? Just wondering.

1-6000-banner-88x31-jpg

• Dunno man, been doing alot of things @ EVGA and my Facebook groups of x-3dfx, Info & Collections of Dinosaurs & Minerals and 2CPU hardware & VGA cards, lots of new members, so I have not been here much, although As the language part goes, we all have our own opinions on that part, if a thread for that is of need, feel free to make it, but even that won't change me from posting in English and what I think about it, just that everyone knows ;)

Lets stay on topic from here on, I hope that is no problem :)

• Es wird keine Regeländerung geben. Wir hatten auch schon negative Erfahrungen mit altgedienten Mitgliedern.
    Auf neue Käufer/Verkäufer zu verzichten wäre auch für alle jetzigen VoodooAlert-Mitglieder ein Nachteil.

There won´t be a change of marketplace rules. There were already problems with well known user in the past
    To to it without new buyers/sellers would also be a disadvantage for all existing VoodooAlert members.

• Es wird keine Regeländerung geben. Wir hatten auch schon negative Erfahrungen mit altgedienten Mitgliedern.
    Auf neue Käufer/Verkäufer zu verzichten wäre auch für alle jetzigen VoodooAlert-Mitglieder ein Nachteil.

There won´t be a change of marketplace rules. There were already problems with well known user in the past
    To to it without new buyers/sellers would also be a disadvantage for all existing VoodooAlert members.

Sehr gut/ very well

• Well the way things have taken place in the past is already a major disadvantage to the VA & 3dfx community stand alone, especially when Community killers like TM come to the marketplace under over 27 different alias, hereby stealing away chances from much more worthy 3dfx collectors that have been looking for a 3dfx prototype for years, then this rich spoiled kid comes in and takes it all away, in the process he even killed two of these cards, imo a marketplace limitation is the best way from such things from taking place, this would mean these trolls would have to post 25 to 50 posts to be able to buy or sell something there.

This is a major disappointment that some don't see nor understand the value my idea has :thumbdown: As it's main purpose is to defend and protect the VA 3dfx community and not leave it open for such plagued types ;)

Personally I don't think there is much you can't do about it, if you don't seem to be willing to do anything about it, which is actually that simple, the votes do speak for them selves too ;) :)
    Most people even agree with this idea rofl :topmodel:

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gold Leader (10. Dezember 2013 um 23:35)